It's clobberin' time.

- Endyrd Haar (probably)

GGY9JCRWoAApYIa?format=jpg&name=large

MvzmDrvTgSFtQAgy.jpg

0YQFKqqoZuAF9iNg.jpg

Endryd Haar carries an ancient archaeotech pistol, but his real weapon is a brutal power fist – a Terrawatt-pattern gauntlet that can charge up its disruption nodes to trade Attacks for added oomph, hitting at up to Strength 12! He also sports the unique Fangs of the Emperor Warlord Trait, allowing his squads to creep closer to the enemy before battle – reflecting how the Fangs would often disguise themselves as Traitors to approach enemy lines before attacking without warning.

This resin miniature will be available to order later this year, and Haar’s rules will be found in the Battle for Beta-Garmon campaign book – which is coming soon!

Edited by Lord Marshal

I don't understand why the guy that was broken off from the legion when they reunited with Angron, and made it a point to fight the traitors (and everyone basically) throughout the war is covered in World Eaters iconography? Not just on the pack but he has a broken legion symbol on his shoulder pad too. And possible on his foot? It looks like the tattoos they used to paint on the old FW World Eaters stuff

MKV armor is cool, I like the mismash of parts they have going on

But the proportions seem weird to me? I know he's supposed to be massive, but it doesn't strike me as massive in a good way, just a weird way, which I guess Astartes are supposed to. I don't know

It's a cool model, but if I get it I'm doing some clipping and filing. Also bending the leather straps so they're going the same way that he's running and not the opposite direction

11 minutes ago, son of the forest said:

If he wasn't around for Angrons reunion why does his iron halo have the world eater teeth?

Missing the reunion of primarch to the legion doesn't mean he was gone from the legion for the entire time.  They were on a separate crusade, under orders from Malcador. They could've been given resupply with updated iconography.

I think I also would've liked some older iconography but they gotta tie him back to the world eaters somehow; he was a world eater, even if he was never Angrons closest pal. 

There is so much I love about this model:

• MkV Armour - I know it's not everyones cup of tea, but it's always been a favourite of mine. Any time I see a model in a full set it gets a big thumbs up from me!
  • Battle damage - and not just some minor scratches, but great chunks out of the shoulder pads. Couple that with the numerous staples that are holding his face together, this guy's been through some tough times. Really gives it 'character'.
  • Blackshield - I often thought that there was a missed opportunity on doing more with Blackshields. They're a good concept, but never got fleshed out.

The posing does initially look a little weird, but I think it's the angles. He's obviously running forward, and also turning his torso at the same time - a better side shot would make things click I think. I will agree though as to asking why he has World Eater iconography, when everything in this article suggests he should be sporting War Hounds, but I'm sure there's some explanation there.

5 minutes ago, DemonGSides said:

Missing the reunion of primarch to the legion doesn't mean he was gone from the legion for the entire time.  They were on a separate crusade, under orders from Malcador. They could've been given resupply with updated iconography.

I think I also would've liked some older iconography but they gotta tie him back to the world eaters somehow; he was a world eater, even if he was never Angrons closest pal. 

Right but do we not think the guy with anger issues who spent the entire war fighting traitors would have taken the World Eaters symbols off? Or at least gone back to the War Hounds icons like Lhorke did? That would be like Garro still rocking all of the Death Guard stuff, Loken not going back to the Luna Wolves symbols, etc.

Edited by darkhorse0607

3 minutes ago, darkhorse0607 said:

Right but do we not think the guy with anger issues who spent the entire war fighting traitors would have taken the World Eaters symbols off? Or at least gone back to the War Hounds icons like Lhorke did? That would be like Garro still rocking all of the Death Guard stuff, Loken not going back to the Luna Wolves symbols, etc.

Or he/they have been fighting so much and doing so under supported, that time and resources for cosmetics really isn’t there

6 minutes ago, darkhorse0607 said:

One of the 'themes' of Blackshield forces is they're constantly running on fumes in terms of equipment, since they rarely have any proper logistics like 'regular' Legiones usually do. Beggars can't be choosers, essentially. The article does call out that he's tried, "with most of its Legion iconography brutally scoured off" but there's probably only so much you can do before you start breaching the usability of things like Iron Halos.

Edited by Lord Marshal

I guess i should have been much more specific when I asked for a WE model....... This is honestly dope as hell and i Will be converting him lol 

Edited by betrayer41