1 hour ago, Cadmus Tyro said:

Looks more like he’s ice skating to me….not seen many people run like that…

run up to a training dummy with the intent to hit it on the last step with a wide arm swing - if you know what you're doing, you will push off with the same-side leg and a full torso twist, exactly like what he's in the middle of doing - whatever he's in front of is about to be KRUMPED

image.thumb.png.4b8299a205ee2c6b0ace23f14ee59f3c.png

6 hours ago, Valkyrion said:

I love it, and you could justify its inclusion as a model in virtually every legion with perhaps a less damaged legion shoulder pad.

But 'Terrawatt' power fist made my teeth itch. That's bad. 

I assume it's named for the 'Terrawatt Clan' from the Unification Wars? Battlefield trophy? 

16 hours ago, Cenobite Terminator said:

My apology if this has already been addressed but is this mini plastic or resin?

Second paragraph of the article: “…a brand new Forge World resin miniature.”

Last sentence of the article: “This resin miniature…”

Over all, I like the miniature, but I do think they could have toned the battle damage back a bit - I understand the “he’s gone through Hell” look, but you could still achieve that with less gaping holes, but more cuts and more numerous divots.

Edited by Bryan Blaire

Nice model but I would have preferred the damage a little more toned down. Nothing kit-bashing won't fix to meet my own personal tastes.

16 hours ago, Cadmus Tyro said:

Looks more like he’s ice skating to me….not seen many people run like that…

Looks to me like he's planting his foot while slightly changing directions. 

I think it looks fantastic and extremely well done.

16 hours ago, Wormwoods said:

I assume it's named for the 'Terrawatt Clan' from the Unification Wars? Battlefield trophy? 

More kind a prize/reward, I think. Terrawatt Clan were located in the Urals, xnd were firm allies of the Emperor. They made lotbof things for the Emperor, even trained some Primarchs.

Lucius from EC wore a Terrawatt sword in the novels, before using the Laer blade.

https://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Terrawatt_Clan

Edited by Agramar_The_Luna_Wolf

I think the pose is the best part of this model. It encapsulates dynamic aggression and works as a snapshot in time of a stance mid-charge before delivering a blow. Do people really want more of the "Consul pose" with two feet planted looking like a soulless chess piece?

This is the first space marine released in quite some time that actually looks like he's in motion, not a 'they attempted to make him look like he's in motion'. He also doesn't look like he's moving fast.... Like his bulk is weighing him down. I'm pleased and impressed. Suits his character.

I’ve spent a bit of time trying to look into the details of this mini, normally there’s Easter eggs, and I’ve noticed that the logo on his shoulder pad that appears to be a damaged World Eaters logo is in fact not that, you can tell by looking at the new Fangs of the Emperor logo on his tilt shield, and then have a look on Warcom at his Belt Buckle, it’s shows the same Fanged Skull but with a Halo above it, the Halo intact has Teeth, so it seems to be a new logo that is a mockery of the old world eaters logo, further emphasising the death of his legion in his eyes, I imagine he created this new logo between the events of red fief/broken chains and his meeting with Malcador’s emissaries on Beta Garmon, which would explain it getting damaged again during those events following