Fluff Competition

goggen

righty o

since this one has stumped you i'll give ya a hint i'm not looking for who said it im looking for the book its out of and no i dont mean a novel i mean the imperial book eg. The book of laments chapter 3 paraXXIIV.

but maybe not it that much detail.

need another hint just call.

righty o

since this one has stumped you i'll give ya a hint i'm not looking for who said it im looking for the book its out of and no i dont mean a novel i mean the imperial book, eg. "The book of laments chapter 3 paraXXIIV".

but maybe not it that much detail.

need another hint just call.

It was said by Commissar Yarrick? I thought it was supposed to be power armour-related?

I'm guessing something chaos. Maybe Abbadon or something? Just from how it sounds, it sounds like someone wanting to kill someone high in Chaos.

Dang! I really want to get it right! I've got a really really good question!

@ Spyras

That was pretty funny with the whole nerd thing. I liked your comback. Classic. Man, people sure are anal if they couldn't tell you were joking. :rolleyes:

Well you guys it seems ive stumped the unstumpable.

I wasn't looking for who said it but from which imperial book it was from and so the answer would be

The warrior who acts out of honour cannot fail. His duty is honour itself. Even his death - if it is honourable - is a reward and can be no faliure, For it has come thourgh duty. Seek honour as you act, therefore, and you will know no fear.

From the 183rd ritual of Devotion

so thats the answer.

oh yeah there is still the question of who gets the next question so answer me this which primarch betrayed the emperor.

Have fun , SYPRAS

I wasn't looking for who said it but from which imperial book it was from and so the answer would be

The warrior who acts out of honour cannot fail. His duty is honour itself. Even his death - if it is honourable - is a reward and can be no faliure, For it has come thourgh duty. Seek honour as you act, therefore, and you will know no fear.

From the 183rd ritual of Devotion

so thats the answer.

But you said you wanted what book the quote was from... "the 183rd ritual of Devotion" isn't a book title, it's a ritual's title... :rolleyes:

Angron never had any faith in the Emperor.Magnus tried to warn the Emp but got punished and turned traitor.Alpharius put his trust in Horus rather than the Emp.Konrad and his legion were committing terrible attrocities so the Emp punished them.

Archived