Fluff Competition

goggen

Basically, he told one of his guards to shoot him in front of the daughters. He grasped his rosarius and the force field deflected the shot. Thus convincing the daughters that he was protected by the emperor (they had no knowledge of such devices )

I'm gonna specify a bit more gotthing. The lifespand of the gladiator is not expanded.

The gladiator is a fighting machine pumped with lethal chemics and fighting fluids.

The gladiator also has a timer which counts down when he is not in combat. During combat the timer is stopped. The only way he can be released from his certain death is by pumping in some chemical fluid.

Waraxe, you should see the CSQ's , they are listed by SCC and are heaps of fluff., maybe if SCC is kind enough he'll give the site again, i don't have the link handy with me at the moment as it is at another pc.

Chapter Specific Quizzes - Part the First

Chapter Specific Quizzes - Part the Second - well, most of it anyway, haven't quite got around to adding the last few quizzes that happened while I was away :eek

But I have spoken to Rogue Trader and agree to paint an Iron Snake Marine for him as his prize B)

Oh, and no peeking at the answers while doing the quizzes :P ;)

Archived