Fluff Competition

goggen

Well to make a long story short:

It started in 901.M41 and ended in 912.M41

It started with the destruction of an imperial investigation fleet. Those responsible for the destruction was the Tiger Claws (Astral Claws) chapter led by Lufgt Huron the tyrant of Badab. Several other chapters sided (Mantis warriors, Lamenters, Executioners) with him, in what came to be a full-scale rebellion. The uprising was eventually defeated by the combined efforts of the Minotaurs, Novamarines, Red Scorpions, Star Phantoms, Howling Griffons, Salamanders, Exorcists, Space sharks, Fire Angels, Sons of Medusa and the Marines Errant chapters. However, Huron managed to fight his way through the Exorcists blockade with a contignent of about 200 marines. They fled into the Maelstrom and Lufgt Huron renamed himself Huron Blackheart and his chapter the Red Corsairs.

The Executioners, Mantis Warriors and Lamenters were granted the emperors forgiveness and was sent on penitent crusade. Prior to the Badab war , Huron was suffering from mental destabilisation and this was thougth to be a major reason for the war. But Imperial records also point him out for being a power-hungry and ambitious chapter master who should never have been allowed to rise in power within a space marine chapter. Other hypotheses suggest that he was in fact an alien shapechanger or suffered from some alien or psychic domination.

RT's right Sypras, I suggest you take the time to read the B&C's Rules - particularly numbers 4 & 5 :D If you're trying to be funny, I'd suggest using emoticons, remember, we can't 'hear' the humour in your 'voice' when you type.

Back on topic - got a question Ceres?

When horus first landed it was taken by the world eater and death guard marines who got the upper hand because the guard units who were guarding it defected to Horus it was taken later by the white scars led by Jaghatai Khan who dismounted and held firm againts counter attacks.

I think......

see i'm a nerd too.

I have read this, and I think it was about space marines, but where....

"The warrior who acts out of honour cannot fail. His duty is honour itself. Even his death, if it is honourable, is a reward and can be no failure, for it has come through duty. Seek honour as you act, therefore, and you will know no fear."

EDIT: from the net :devil:

Archived