Fluff Competition

goggen

Yup, and yes Gryphonne IV produces it, as does Stygies V.

And for those who didn't spot the other clue I gave you: the Vanquisher is a sub-calibre round, meaning that it is a small KE dart (non-explosive) launched from the barrel in a disposable sabot, or "shoe", which drops away after firing, allowing for an incredibly large powder charge to be used without deforming the barrel.

I don't think it'll get closer, my copy of "the book in question" is out of my reach at the moment :P

^_^

That's because I own "your" copy of "the book in question". I could lend it to you again if you'd like. ;)

But it will be too late.

The Hawk of Asaheim was the Thunderhawk gunship commissioned to pick up Ragnar and his crew from a traitor attack on Garm.

I don't think it'll get closer, my copy of "the book in question" is out of my reach at the moment :P

^_^

That's because I own "your" copy of "the book in question". I could lend it to you again if you'd like. ;)

But it will be too late.

The Hawk of Asaheim was the Thunderhawk gunship commissioned to pick up Ragnar and his crew from a traitor attack on Garm.

Excellent! And imagine that, A brother Wolf got it right....

Your question sir!

Disturbingly close... ::cuss: but no dice.

Torusa?

You are thinking of Lord Xian Torus, who was in control of the planet at the moment of the revolution.

There is one on the bus to games day every year at the franklin mills store (for every one you get right they give you a blister) I made out with about 15 blisters. Wasnt 2 shabby :P

Just used google, it does mean

"World, which (who) has died in draft of one night"

so, the world which died in one night seems to make sense

Ferrata

Archived