New Space Wolf Codex

wisey1986

I hope they dont change the power weapon/fist rules. Otherwise i would have loads of power weapon/fist armed models lying around that i cant use.

Better pyschic powers is a must after all we only have one and that really annoys me <_<

How can someone of a Gw store know when something comes out if the company itself even don't know when it is going to come out.

Heck their is even a rumour that after Spacemarines the Wolves and the Templars will get a codex. (just wanted to mention it)

they have problems with the sw model line .So they pushed back SW .

about the sw/templar thing . well they are the only non 5th ed sm armies without a 5th ed codex , only am sure that gw is going to stay true to its one sm dex , one non sm dex policy .[unless they are going to have huge problems with geting enough new models ] . So techniclly it could be possible that sw could see the light of day winter next year .

It is very doubtful will leave the biggest buying day in the western world with a void of things to buy. Absence is very suspicious to me. IMHO.

It is very suspicious... GW can't keep a secret, but Space Wolves seems to be eluding us. :lol:

I just want them to get rid of "Will not Teleport"

Us old 'uns remember the days of teleporting Space Wolves :)

Picture this... teleporting homers on a fenrisian wolf pack, first turn already in the heart of the enemy then come in some TDA Wolf guard with heavy flamers... :angry:

I think this would be a hilarious modeling visual, reminds me about the bombs strapped on the backs of dogs in WWII.

I have some good news and some bad news......for those of you who are in the us I know this is pretty reliable info, but my store manager, who also plays space wolves, told me that they will probalbly be releasing them mid next year, not in febuary that is when guard are coming out(yes, I heard febuary not may), but some of the other guys who work in the store told me it would only be a second wave and it would be leaving us saying.....WHAT THE ;) :D THE LAST WAVE WAS TEN :cuss YEARS AGO!!!!!!!!

It sounds to me brothers, that we have gotten screwed again.....but until we see/hear something Official, we must hold true to the fact that we are finally getting an updated Codex and new Minis. And yes, I remember the old days when the Space Wolves could Teleport.......I miss that one myself. But if they don't let us Teleport, then we are going in by Drop-pod.......

until we see/hear something Official, we must hold true to the fact that we are finally getting an updated Codex and new Minis.

My thought exactly

And in till than, Ill use my 3th ED dex, that I know with all my hart, and play like a proud son of Russ.

I dont play Space Wolves but I thought I might mention this. Space Wolves Look at the first picture...Mind you this is in upcoming realeses so there still his hope for you guys.

Your link led to the GW country select... what pics are you talking about?

After you select your country it'll lead you to the 08 Baltimore games day pictures.

They show the thunderfire cannon still in CAD, yet they have it released in the spearhead, so I'm assuming (never do with GW because you'll both end up as @$$es :( ) that the 2 space wolves models will be released shortly.

when.... when... WHEN.

I swear this is eating at me.... Im going to end up throttling someone at Games Day for an answer.... lmao.... I hate all of the rumor and conjecture... I just want to know when.

If its this year or in 5 years... I just want to know.

man they are pushed back its not rumors . GW never ever puts an army book without models support , if you shops get a list of of stuff they cant buy and there are no sw on the list then there is not going to be any sw dex in the near future.

What really sucks for me is that I just started my wolf army. I just ordered all sorts of cool forge world bits and painted up a Logan, but I am too afraid to really start building in earnest because a new codex may come out and say all the stuff I just painted is no longer valid. I'm buying blind here but I really want to build this army and have waited to for a while. This is actually my second attempt at a Wolves army. The first ended in tragedy when I ran out of shadow grey from the really old line of paints with the pop tops and had to move over to the screw top paints. After I noticed the significant color difference I lost heart and sold them off. That was when the last Codex first came out and I have wanted to restart them with a codex grey scheme every sense. One of my best friends is the manager at my local game store and he said the GW rep was saying the new SW should be coming out this winter. I know that was a lot of back story for some friend of a friend rumors but hey, first post so hooray for me.

Archived