Cosmic Space Knights (of doom)

Doghouse

Thanks guys! :lol:

WIP Update...

For some reason he seems a little pink in the first shot but hopefully it'll give you an impression of where I'm going with this.

I'm just playing around with the model at the moment and mapping out the main colours. Once it's basecoated I'll start the weathering on the metallics.

I still need to get the lettering cleaned up a little but hopefully it won't spoil the joke...the top word says "astarte" but my camera doesn't work well close up or like whites.

I'll leave you guys to guess where I got the inspiration for it! :huh:

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b141/Doghouse12/Picture145.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b141/Doghouse12/Picture146.jpg

Doghouse, are you sure you haven't met my PC? It's on it's 7th (!?!?!) factory reset, and is very broken. WMP doesn't work properly, it refuses to acknowledge my cameras existance and needs a boot disk to start up.

And yes, definitely needs a "Reset" button.

OK i'm hoping that the rest of us simple minded folk will be given an explanation as to the "astarte inside" thing? Knowing you though Doghouse it'll probably be something hilarious.

Ekkanus

HAHA thanks for the explanation Nephren-Ka! Now i get it lol - have to admit, seeing a "window's" logo next to that would be funny....or even a CSK(od) variation of it!

Ekkanus

So does your Dread use XP or Vista?

On a more serious note, I love the Dreadnought, and the rest of the models are fantastic... Keep up the good work!

(Oh yeah, shameless threadomancy)

My favourite thing so far is the oven gloves strangely... That was funny!

The dread also reminded me of those 'baby inside' or 'baby onboard' car stickers you can get to encourage people to drive particularly carefully near your car. This dread is fragile!

Woah...loads of responses, thanks guys! :)

MrGosh13 : Sorry...my bad! :lol:

Commissar Molotov: I think that you could be right there mate, I'm in the process of updating him to Windows 40,000 at the moment so a reset button might be a useful addition.

NemFX : Nah that's fair enough mate, it's not going to be everyone's cup of tea. ;)

What do you think I should do it improve it?

Alpha PTP : i'm working on something along those lines at the moment...

Corus Belial: It's probably more likely that they are run by a ZX81 than anything as high tech as Windows XP on a modern PC.

brother Hastatus: It's really weird how much people like that one, I'm really going to have to push the boat out for the Plasma Cannon marine now. I'm thinking of only using plasma weapons in tacticals for heavy and special weapons as they are the only weapons that can mess up the user as much as the target.

Plus they get to shout "EAT HOT PLASMA DEATH XENO SCUM!!!" before vaporising themselves which is also nice.

Honestly? With this army, I was expecting the banner to be horizontal, with 2 groups of smiley faced stickmen, charging in opposite directions while looking for a thunderhawk, and have Waldo in there somewhere..

Cheers Doghouse! That's tea all over my power-armoured trousers at the idea of a Dread running off of a calculator...

You owe me a new pair :lol:

Paladin7221: That's not a bad idea actually... :tu:

NemFX: Well this this is just Vaan Damage's personal first company banner so I'll see if I can do something more along those lines for the Chapter banner mate. ;)

Corus Belial: Sorry mate... <_<

Cheers Doghouse! That's tea all over my power-armoured trousers at the idea of a Dread running off of a calculator...

You owe me a new pair :tu:

*chalks up Doghouse's tally to three pairs* You're not the first Corus Belial and you most certainly won't be the last. <_<

What is your next plan of evilness Doghouse? Bikers searching for their keyes perhaps or an Apothecary that's trying to work out which vein to insert the needle into...

Cambrius

Archived