The Star Lords

Pulse

Im going to join the ranks of your followers, as I have to say, they are amazing! They really are great, and I'm just sad that theres such things as copyright, otherwise I would buy everyone I could afford! So I think all of us are looking forward to your tutorial. :P

The more worshi... i mean followers the better! Copyright is only enforced if they know its happening for certain. :P

:D Mwahahaha!

• 2 weeks later...
Very nice work! I really like those. I also see this is a project that goes for quite a while, it's a little more then a year ago you started this topic, browsed them all to read and check your progression. Really can't wait to see them painted, although I don't actually know if I will like your paintscheme (I'm never a fan of 'Skull white' marines, I'd prefer bleached bone/khomando khaki ones :P ). We'll just see, the models are at least perfect!

• 4 weeks later...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v294/Pulsey/comparisonsize.jpg

The problem I can see the original sculpt is the fact that you seemed to have only tried to true-scale the lower part of the leg, and so have ended up with the knee pad halfway up his thigh...

Actually if you think about it the knee pad would be pretty high up and the actually knee cap would probably be lined up with the bottom edge of the knee pad. This would allow the knee to still be protected when kneeling or bent, otherwise as soon as the boys take a knee, there is a full exposed crescent of whatever is under the armor facing forward. If you aren't picking up what I am putting down, put on some hard shell skateboard knee pads or some baseball catcher hard shin/knee pads. The knee cup is actually up on the bottom of the thigh.

As far as the numerous requests for a "tutorial"... sheesh, learn to Google :-) there are literally 20+ I found JUST on casting wargaming minis, including brands and what type of stuff to use to do it. :-)

Edited by MuGGzy

I'm sure its been asked before, but what products do you use to cast your marines? i'm running rather low of meltaguns and would like to cast them how would i go about doing this?

Excellent marines by the way, i want to see a painted model haha.

:P

• 9 months later...

Arg, didn't realise they had. I was suprised to see that someone had dragged this out to moan at me. :D

Expect more to come, been beavering away lately so hopefully i won't be keeping you long. :P

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I will see if i can get the pictures back up.

I also need to put my new stuff up, there have been a few changes, so when i get a chance to take pictures i will. :cuss

Edited by Pulse

This, I'll love to see. ;) From the pictures I can still see it looked like an impressive blog. I agree with GRN - anxiousness awaits.