The Star Lords

Pulse

I am now back from Germany, its been a fairly tough two week training scheme put in place by us for the German Airborne, but successful, i just feel sorry for the Sergeant who has taken from me as he will be away from his family over Christmas and the new year. Ahh well, HAHAHAHA. ;)

Dislocated my thumb on my left hand as well as two fingers. Try not to fight a soldier four times the size of you, with a neck wider than his head. Felt like punching steel. Eventually i managed to take him down. :lol:

Personally I think the first helmet you did looks the best. Just my opinion though. They both look good.

Yeh i have to admit i quite liked the first one myself, but something was niggling at me. I am much happier with the second attempt though. Thanks for your comment. :D

I like everything about them. Mostly however the chest armor with the face lip. Have you thought about some form of addition for a seargent head, possible older helmet type or something? They look great though.

I have though about it yeh, not sure i will add anything though to the helmet other than distinguishing colours, not a fan of the older armour varients really, i want my Star Lords to be new in every sence. :D

I am in the process of sorting out my IG regiment as we speak. Expect updates soon on the Star Lords, with scouts, a truer scale Rhino and Land Raider Crusader and more bits!! :)

Merry Christmas! :D

Edited by Pulse

Guest Anti-Bac
Dislocated my thumb on my left hand as well as two fingers. Try not to fight a soldier four times the size of you, with a neck wider than his head. Felt like punching steel. Eventually i managed to take him down. :rolleyes:

Hahaha we have all been there matey, i am back on active service next month, i heard your up for possible promotion to Corporal is that right? Sorry to ask over the forum i couldn't get through to you earlier. :)

Merry Christmas! :D

Did you have a good one matey?

Edited by Anti-Bac

Haha Nipples.

The Thunderhawk has been modified, took me all day yesterday and a bit this morning to beef it out slightly. :)

Pics soon. ^_^

Edited by Pulse

Haha Nipples.

The Thunderhawk has been modified, took me all day yesterday and a bit this morning to beef it out slightly. :drool:

Pics soon. :D

The problem with "soon" is it is such a relative term!!! ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Tis been a long time since i posted any work on my DIY chapter the Star Lords, so it is time to change that.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v294/Pulsey/WIP%20work/k1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v294/Pulsey/WIP%20work/k2.jpg

As you can see the work isn't much, just casting the helmet, backpack and kneeling legs, but now everything is ready to put the first squad together and to get paint on them. <_<

Work log tune of the week: Julie Fowlis - Puirt-A-Beul Set- 'S Toigh Leam Fhin Bunt

Edited by Pulse

oooh, looks very nice and neat casting there, icant wait to see a full company of these :ph34r:

would you mind pm'ing me how you did it, what you used and so forth or share it here as i know there are alot of people interested in the ins and outs of it.

Gob smackingly brilliant stuff in this thread :D

but alas i think you have made a slight error in the last cast you made. As you said you would only have 1 or 2 pf the kneeling legs in fire teams, but you will need heads and backpacks for every marine, so wont the spare kneeling legs be wasted??

But apart from that, THIS IS AWSOME........

honestly i done think i have ever seen such a beautiful cast/model of mk8 as yours pulse

Great work

Cheers

Cpt X

Edited by Captin Xavier

Man I can't wait to see these primed and painted. They are going to look soo hard core!
Looking really good mate, can't wait to see some paint on these fellas!

Thanks to you both, won't be long now until they shall be painted!! :)

but alas i think you have made a slight error in the last cast you made. As you said you would only have 1 or 2 pf the kneeling legs in fire teams, but you will need heads and backpacks for every marine, so wont the spare kneeling legs be wasted??

Hehe it looks like i have doesn't it, but thats one of the 5 kneeling leg casts. The rest with just the helmet and backpacks i haven't done just yet as i am waiting for them to dry as we speak. :D

honestly i done think i have ever seen such a beautiful cast/model of mk8 as yours pulse

I am flattered! :blush:

Edited by Pulse