= 1,000 Chapter Gallery Project =

Philip S

Are you still adding Chapters? If so, then I'd like to offer my Amethyst Askari

Before I add them can I just ask, is the right pad supposed to be blank?

Yes the right pad is supposed to be blank, my chapter doesn't use the codex astartes squad markings.

My DIY Chapter has an IA article kicking around somewhere, think I'll have to whack out Version 2 beforehand though :P (Once the Call of the B+C has ended though!)

*edit* Great gongumugu as I was flicking through the pics I saw my beloved boys! That made me smile :D

Edited by Reyner

i have the back ground on the Silver Skulls

Do they have a chapter symbol?

Let me get home and post my Warbirds' and Shrieking Griffins' IA's and I'll glad to be a part of this!

Any news?

*edit* Great gongumugu as I was flicking through the pics I saw my beloved boys! That made me smile :)

Who are they?

+++

Seems my Blood Angel successor the Red Suns have made it into the list even though they are not even finished! :woot:

So that's another one down :wink:

Philip

if so i would love to have my brotherhood of the gorgon
Well I need to see them first, the name does begin with a B so thats a good start, so I cant see why not, Image and symbol as soon as you can mate. <_< Edited by Dazzo

Well Dazzo I hope that you can cast your eyes upon my Leopards Argent and perhaps include them. The link to their IA is in my signature. I can whip up a marine with bolter pic for you fairly quickly if you need it. The only issue of course is Chapter symbol, which is a green leopard head like what is in my family Heraldry. The rough idea can be found in the IA. PM me if you need anything else.

Oh and I'm in the process of creating another 11 Chapters to (hopefully) Librarium stage so I might have others soon.

Any word on The Hate Bringers

They have been included but it may take a while for them to appear as I wait for more chapters begining with G or H.

Ive just has a look at your blog - so you only need 2 more for K?

Then we have 700?

Cool! then I can get cracking on sorting out the Visual Index and putting in links :jaw:

++

The Grey Knights image has been used for the B+C Ordos Inquisition page on the Grey Knights, so I can link to that from the Visual Index!

Philip

Death Heads have been added already and i'm just waiting for 1 more K, though I could add a J and be done, but im not wanting to do that as i'd like to have all the J's together in 1 group...hang on we already have 700 up. *scratches head* when did that happen.

Give me a few more days, I want to go over them first to check for mistakes and alterations(some images are of a lower quality as I sruggled to figure out how to size them in the beginning) plus I have new ones that are waiting in the wings but which perhaps need to be included. That means i'll be moving some of my, Cams and Hubes chapters into the long grass. I dont want you to be having to go back every 5 minutes to change stuff phil, you have enough on your plate already. ;)

Give me a few more days, I want to go over them first to check for mistakes and alterations(some images are of a lower quality as I sruggled to figure out how to size them in the beginning) plus I have new ones that are waiting in the wings but which perhaps need to be included. That means i'll be moving some of my, Cams and Hubes chapters into the long grass. I dont want you to be having to go back every 5 minutes to change stuff phil, you have enough on your plate already. ;)

Sound good to me - please PM me when you have them ready!

Philip

Give me a few more days, I want to go over them first to check for mistakes and alterations(some images are of a lower quality as I sruggled to figure out how to size them in the beginning) plus I have new ones that are waiting in the wings but which perhaps need to be included. That means i'll be moving some of my, Cams and Hubes chapters into the long grass. I dont want you to be having to go back every 5 minutes to change stuff phil, you have enough on your plate already. :huh:

I wonder if they'll be found agan :) Nah I don't mind :(

Give me a few more days, I want to go over them first to check for mistakes and alterations(some images are of a lower quality as I sruggled to figure out how to size them in the beginning) plus I have new ones that are waiting in the wings but which perhaps need to be included. That means i'll be moving some of my, Cams and Hubes chapters into the long grass. I dont want you to be having to go back every 5 minutes to change stuff phil, you have enough on your plate already. :D

Hmm, lurking waiting to pounce are they? ;) Take your time with this guys./ Something as grand as htis requires patience and care. :lol:

Cambrius

PS: Dazzo didn't you want to send me a PM about something?