hope that works

I have also made 5 other chapters

Son's of The Phoenix

Blade Guard

Abyissal Fists

Eternal Guardians

And The Son's of Asherain

Edited by StormWarriors2

I have an idea for a Chapter of the 22nd Founding called "The Emperors Vengeance Blades"

Basically the rough concept is this:

Chapter is formed from Geneseed of the Ultramarines. However due to no fault of their own suffered heavy casualities their first few hundred years out of the box so to speak and were nearly wiped out twice. The chapter even lost two Chapter Masters in a single year! Since its founding the Chapter has rarely ever fought together or in groups of more than three companies.

Although the Chapter owes its origins to the Ultramarines the second time it was nearly wiped out only a single chapter offered any assistance: The Dark Angels (no chapter assisted them the first time and the chapter literally pulled itself back together). As a result the Chapter uses some DA tactics/organizations but has Ultramarine Geneseed.

They keep their armor base color blue and utilize a painted on inverted sword as their symbol. More elite or veteran characters actually have a sword added to their shoulder armor.

Any suggestions?

The Emperors Vengeance Blades

Edited by spjaco

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Yes.

I submitted my Chapter several months ago. I am wondering if you have in fact updates your Visual Index.

If you have, I have resubmitted my scheme and the link to my IA on the appropriate thread:

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/index.p...howtopic=184278

Dazzo has been AWOL for a long time. There won't be any updates until he reappears.

• 4 weeks later...
Dazzo has been AWOL for a long time. There won't be any updates until he reappears.

Dazzo is about - he's a bit busy at the moment.

In the mean time any Chapters posted here will be included in the next update. I am also looking at all the chapters from the gauntlet challenge.

If for some reason Dazzo does not wish to continue with this project when he returns - I'll update it from my website - so, either way, posting your DIY Chapter here is not a waste of time :huh:

Philip

Or was it the other thread?

You've not posted it in this thread - this thread collects up new chapters to be added to the list, the other thread collects up IA links for chapters already in the list :D

Thanks for adding it - do you have a chapter symbol?

Philip

Or was it the other thread?

You've not posted it in this thread - this thread collects up new chapters to be added to the list, the other thread collects up IA links for chapters already in the list :)

Thanks for adding it - do you have a chapter symbol?

Philip

Yes... But I have trouble finding it as a picture...

Ah, here it is: I use it in my games of DoW, so the quality might be sub-par.

gallery_50723_4325_1233.jpg

I don't paint it on my models though, just so you know.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
You know, I really don't know.

^_^

Is it too late to add more Chapters? And if not, can I submit two Chapters?

This is an ongoing project, so you can always add more to the list. I want 1,000, we have 720. I am keeping an eye on the gauntlet challenge as I wish to add them too.

I am also thinking of reorganising the gallery to make it easier to add new chapters and move them about (perhaps a proper gallery like next-gen plugin for wordpress, with a comments system as a good way to submit new chapters? The problem is next-gen uses up quite a bit of memory, and a 1,000 image gallery is going to be quite resource intensive!)

Philip

To add my Iron Gauntlet project

SONS OF AMIT

Here are two images from B&C SM painter so you could get the idea what these guys look like. Unfortunately neither does them justice since it is incapable to produce metalic effects.

Brown/Grey is Tin Bitz, Silver/Grey is boltgun metal, Black is Chaos black, Blue is Enchanted blue and Red is Mechrite Red

The Chapter Icon is the same as that of the Blood Angels just painted in the same colour as the rest of the armour. I am trying to get them look as if all of their armour was cast togather rather than special piaces being painted on.

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f355/Giladis/SonofAmitSMPv5.jpghttp://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f355/Giladis/SonofAmitSMPv9.jpg

Edited by Hrvat

• 3 weeks later...

I'm upgrading the gallery to make it easier to update. For more, see my blog: New Gallery for 1,000 Chapter Project

You can still post your finished loyalist chapters here (white background, symbol applied, and with an IA link).

@ Hrvat - I'll add them to the new gallery.

Philip

Edited by Philip S

I must be having a blonde decade - I can't get that link to show me the "new" gallery (I can eventually get to the old one), and in the one I can find I can't find my chapter (Shining Sons, pic below) which I was talking to Dazzo about before he went AWOL - was talking to him at about the time of Call of the Imperium III

Edit: Here's the v5 Painter link

Click me!

And the pic:

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w3/viperion_NZ/40k/ShiningSonsPainter.png

Anyway my question is are the Shining Sons listed on the 1,000 chapters anywhere? Cos I cain't find 'em B)

Cheers,

Viperion

Edited by Viperion

Hello brethren and sisters. I am now In uni doing Games Design. I say this as I intend to make my own Space Marine images for my Chapter. Unfortunatly this leaves very little time for IA writting. So I BEG you to comment on my IA so I know what to do next. I need assistance. So any you can give me will be appreciated. Also some of my images may end up in Hall of Honour if they are finished.

I must be having a blonde decade - I can't get that link to show me the "new" gallery (I can eventually get to the old one)

It could be a problem with my host - try again and let me know?

Anyway my question is are the Shining Sons listed on the 1,000 chapters anywhere? Cos I cain't find 'em :lol:

Not yet. Do you have a copy of your chapter with a symbol? Do you have a link to your IA?

@ 11th Company Dark Master - Angels of Shadow are already listed - and this is not really the thread to discuss IA!

@ Captain Nightengel - Knights of Shadowfury will be added to the new gallery.

@ Madwolf Shadowmane - do have a v5 copy with a weapon and the chapter symbol on the shoulder?

Note - I'm not using images from the v9 painter as it is still beta (has no weapons, it also suffers from over saturation and has no highlights)

Philip

If I may..

Crimson Guardians

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/smsbeta.php?bpe=000000&bpj=000000&bp=000000&bpc=000000&hdt=000000&hdm=000000&hdl=000000&ey=00B303&er=000000&pi=000000&nk=000000&ch=000000&eg=D2D6D6&sk=BFB17E&abs=000000&bt=BF0000&cod=000000&ull=000000&lk=000000&lll=BF0000&lft=000000&url=000000&rk=000000&lrl=BF0000&rft=000000&slt=BF0000&sli=000000&srt=BF0000&sri=000000&ula=000000&lel=000000&lla=000000&lw=000000&lh=000000&ura=000000&rel=000000&rla=000000&rw=000000&rh=000000&bg=FFFFFF&rb=948E8E&gr=FFFFFF&wg=true&loin=AA0000&mk8=true&chps=CC0000&veti=FFFFFF&cs=000000

Edited by Terminatorinhell