DIY Swapping Project 09

I have a busy next few months ahead of me so I may need to drop out, but in the mean time I'll go ahead and sign up my chapter: the Nesewdjet-Nedjety, Fluff PDFs are in my signature and my thread has a good bit of models done for them over in the WIP forum.

Can't say I have the time to paint myself, but if anyone feels like doing some metallic painting and custom shoulderpad freehanding, I offer my DIY chapter.

Personally I use the Viva metallica, but if anyone were to try this with NMM, I'd love to see the result!

spacemarine.jpg

Sounds cool. Sign me up!

Here is my DIY Chapter: The Ice Falcons.

Condensed fluff: They heavily favor close combat and stealth tactics, as well as Assault Squads. Very little in the way of vehicles. Imperial Fists successor. Preferred weapon: Bolt Pistol with silencer or Bolter with silencer and scope.

Chapter Symbol: (same as Raven Guard but Regal Blue). Also, all non-veterans have the Assault insignia on the right shoulder pad instead of their regular one.

Picture:

spacemarine.jpg

Note: the dark blue is Regal Blue, the light blue is Ice Blue, the grey is Mithril Silver, and the eyes can vary. (and if you want bare flesh, it is Space Wolves Gray)

Out of curiosity what kind of time frame were you thinking of for this? I may be interested but don't find myself with a lot of free painting time at the moment and won't be able to prime anything not intended for my army untill thanksgiving.

if anyone wanted to make the image link to this thread when clicked upon, use this in your signature:

{url=http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/index.php?showtopic=182958&st=0}{img}http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/uploads/1256789405/gallery_21629_1792_1701.png{/img}{/url}

in all case replace {or } with [ or ]

e.g:

gallery_21629_1792_1701.png

If anyone needs more info on my chapter then just PM me, its all done Just not typed up

and depending on how I like them, I may do my recived chapter up as a sqaud. so would anybody have any objections to me fluffing them in with ties to my chapter, Its just has to be asked before I do it. PM me if I get your chapter and you do.

FM

If anyone needs more info on my chapter then just PM me, its all done Just not typed up

Same with me.

and depending on how I like them, I may do my recived chapter up as a sqaud. so would anybody have any objections to me fluffing them in with ties to my chapter, Its just has to be asked before I do it. PM me if I get your chapter and you do.

FM

I might do that also (with the Chapter Master's/Owner's permission, of course).

Thanks Sig that's great! Are you sure you don't fancy joining up? :angry:

Unfortunately I don't really have time to participate given the upcoming end of school and overseas travel plus the fact I've given up on painting and modeling. I'll just be an interested spectator and signature maker :angry:

Hey, I'm in! The last two years were a lot of fun. The way things are going, in seven more years I'll have a full tactical squad of DIYs. The Ice Falcons look especially tasty!

The Apocalypse Lords reporting for duty:

The chapter symbol is the Greek letter Omega in a maroon on a white shoulder pad.

sm.php?ey=3FDB27&hdl=FFFFFF&hdm=FFFFFF&hdt=FFFFFF&bpc=FFFFFF&bp=FFFFFF&bpe=FFFFFF&bpj=FFFFFF&er=FFFFFF&pi=FFFFFF&nk=FFFFFF&ch=FFFFFF&eg=D6A938&abs=FFFFFF&bt=FFFFFF&cod=FFFFFF&ull=170303&lk=0F0202&lll=0D0101&lft=140202&url=FAF5F5&rk=FFFFFF&lrl=FFFFFF&rft=FFFFFF&slt=D6A938&sli=0D0101&srt=D6A938&sri=FFFFFF&ula=0D0101&lel=170202&lla=1A0303&lh=0F0101&ura=FFFFFF&rel=FFFFFF&rla=FFFFFF&rh=FFFFFF&lw=120101&rw=FFFFFF&bg=FFFFFF&sk=D6A938&gr=FFFFFF&rb=FFFFFF&qu=&ha=1A0404&grid=TRUE

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/index.p...=111914&hl=

good point do we have a start date, deadline and date where we receive or projects and stuff?

Ok, well. I think the sign up deadline shall be a week monday.

After that we can all discuss a deadline date for when people feel they will be able to finish. After all it would be nice for every participant to get their model/squad (if you've brave enough ;) ) finished this year.

Also, I'll update the list later. As I'm too tired to do it at the moment :)

@bjorn irongaze can't see your image mate.

Bjorn Irongaze's scheme

tsm.php?hdt=A1B9E6&hdm=A1B9E6&hdl=A1B9E6&ey=F50000&er=A1B9E6&pi=A1B9E6&nk=A1B9E6&cht=A1B9E6&ch=A1B9E6&abs=A1B9E6&bt=A1B9E6&btd=000000&cod=A1B9E6&ull=A1B9E6&lk=F20707&lll=A1B9E6&lft=A1B9E6&url=A1B9E6&rk=A1B9E6&lrl=A1B9E6&rft=A1B9E6&sl=F70505&sli=A1B9E6&sr=F70702&sri=A1B9E6&ula=A1B9E6&lel=A1B9E6&lla=A1B9E6&lh=A1B9E6&ura=A1B9E6&rel=A1B9E6&rla=A1B9E6&rh=A1B9E6&eg=DECB8E&sk=EBEAB5&rta=A1B9E6&lta=A1B9E6&lhd=FFFFFF&rhd=FFFFFF&ct=CFCC9F&cts=E8D9A5&camh=FFFFFF&camb=FFFFFF&cams=FFFFFF&caml=FFFFFF&brc=B7DDED&rb=363434&gr=050505&bg=FFFFFF&grid=TRUE&

you have to click on the get url button for it to work, don't mind the screen full of code, just copy&paste the link.

[Edit]Ferrus, I'm not sure if I can get a spare mini and the paints I might need till about christmas, depending on the scheme I pull. Would it be alright if I PM you sunday week with the colour schemes I could pull off with what I have?

spacemarine.jpg

'Knights of the Emperor'

The grey and yellow are meant to be silver and gold. If anyone wants to paint one that would be nice. Their chapter symbol is a standard eagles wing painted gold. Theres more info on my post at http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/index.p...howtopic=183436

If someone could paint a 5-man tactical squad that would be nice but i dont really mind.

Archived