DIY Swapping Project 09

I really like the Idea of having to model somthing else if you miss the deadline because nobody would use a failure sig also early Jan is reasonabe/genorous for one mini

I disagree. I think that people that failed will use the FAILED sig because we are all honorable people here.

I still think Feb. for the completion deadline.

Just to prove now that I have a camera of my own, that I did this last year, here's Brother Nehkbet of Vaaish's Nesewdjet-Nedjety:

hey, cool! you did get done with him! That makes you the first to finish a marine from my chapter outside of myself :lol:

Does anyone have any objections to a non-participant such as myself painting a member of their DIY chapter?

IE; I have no DIY chapter and I need some variation in my painting because I'm getting very sick very fast of painting red.

Does anyone have any objections to a non-participant such as myself painting a member of their DIY chapter?

IE; I have no DIY chapter and I need some variation in my painting because I'm getting very sick very fast of painting red.

i think thats suits fairly as in theory there are more chapters being entered than participants

Added you in Cam.

I disagree. I think that people that failed will use the FAILED sig because we are all honorable people here.

I still think Feb. for the completion deadline.

I'm happy with a FAILED Sig, hopefully people will use it because as said they are honourable, that and its all a bit of fun ^_^

Originally I said end of Feb, would people be happy with a deadline of Feb 1st?

You could paint up on of Cedric's Green Dragons, here if you like? He offered them, but was unable to paint a miniature, hence I can't really include him in the Project.

Just to prove now that I have a camera of my own, that I did this last year, here's Brother Nehkbet of Vaaish's Nesewdjet-Nedjety:

hey, cool! you did get done with him! That makes you the first to finish a marine from my chapter outside of myself :(

Was a pleasure painting him Vaaish. Nehkbet now has the honour of being an objective marker of part of an apocalypse formation. He's been rather important in a campaign I'm in...

Ferrus if people don't have chapters to offer, you know I have a plethora of ones to choose from. :)

Cambrius

Do we have to post WIP shots

FM

It would be nice to see how they get on. :)

Want to add some fluff for my Eagles of the Emperor, how do I make one of the amazing IA pages?

Answers all here brother: How to make a DIY Chapter BBCodes 101 - For al those funky banners etc.

Cambrius

My DIY:

Hydra Knights (Chaos Renegades)

Scheme:

http://bolterandchainsword.com/csm.php?bpe...;gr=BAB6B6&

Symbol: They utilize the Alpha Legion hydra symbol.

I'm still making my fluff, but I hope to submit it to the Librarium either by the time signup has ended for this project or by the time it is over.

ps where will we be posting pics? on this thread or another?

Once the list goes up I'll make a thread in the WIP section.

And I'll add you in Mr.Bleak.

Ok, thanks Bigger-than-Jesus. I'll have to remember to say Happy Birthday, won't I? :)

Small addition for those who can't offer DIY Chapters, here are some extras that could be utilised:

Chapter name : Star Tridents

Chapter founding date : 23rd founding M37

Chapter's Progenitors : Imperial Fists

Chapter homeworld : Marina

Chapter's current position in the universe : Segmentum Solar patrolling near their homeplanet of Marina and it's nearby systems for Chaos Raiders and Orks.

Chapter name : Decimators

Chapter founding date : 17th founding M36

Chapter's Progenitors : Iron Hands

Chapter homeworld : Kairus (destroyed) Now fleet based

Chapter's current position in the universe : Patrolling the Segmentum Obscurus in their fleet, searching for anyt signs of xenos and chaos taint, especially from the Forsaken Warriors traitor chapter.

Chapter name : Swords of Orion

Chapter founding date : 12th founding M34

Chapter's Progenitors : Ultramarines

Chapter homeworld : None - Fleet based

Chapter's current position in the universe : Patrolling the Eastern Fringe.

Chapter: Doom Riders

Founding: 21st founding

Homeworld: Firax

Geneseed: Raven Guard

Current Position: Surrounding the Eye of Terror.

Chapter name - Steel Hornets Heraldry

Chapter founding - 23rd founding

Chapter's Progenitor - Ultramarines

Chapter homeworld - Talbotta

Chapter's current position in the universe - Segmentum Solar

Cambrius

Heck suppose I'll have a go at this. Something to do in between the bombardments of Uni assignments I've been getting!

My Chapter:

Ghost Dragons

Their colour scheme, badge and a little fluff are in their Index Astartes pager here (which will get heavily updated at some point!):

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/index.p...p;#entry1668951

Archived