Interested in a conversion challenge?

How about this for a big conversion challenge... pick a theme and have everyone make a model that fits the theme... sounds simple doesn't it?

But here is my suggestion: Ghost Rider!

That is you need to convert a bike and a rider into a Ghost Rider style mini... sort of Ghost Rider in the 40K universe.

That is you need to convert a bike and a rider into a Ghost Rider style mini... sort of Ghost Rider in the 40K universe.

wasn't there a Ghost Rider ripoff back in 3rd? a Slaanesh named character IIRC

either way, how about me tackle the ][ next? I'd say the contestants need to make an inquisitor and 2-3 henchman, it' a bit bigger than normal, but there are sooooo many possibilities

either way, how about me tackle the ][ next? I'd say the contestants need to make an inquisitor and 2-3 henchman, it' a bit bigger than normal, but there are sooooo many possibilities

That works for me to.

OH Gawd! I've created a monster! It must die! *Grabs pitch fork. Stands toe to toe with a bigger version of a Defiler* uhhmmmm... okay maybe it can live on with out me.

Well if you guys want to keep running it, by all means please do. I'm not saying I won't be back, I'm just saying I'm going to be busy. In the last ten days I've started a new job, gotten a Web Design internship and started working on a School News Paper in addition to class time and projects. I'm working 40 hours a week at the job, and then I'm devoting 15-20 hours a week to the news paper and now I'm devoting time to the Internship itself and I still have to find time to do my class assignments. So my days got really full really quick. I'm still kinda struggling to figure out where the floor is so I can put my feet on it, then I'll worry about standing up and later I'll worry about getting my head above water.

Is there anything I can offer to help out my successors? I mean most of the information is contained with in the respective threads I opened for each challenge. One thing I will say is if anyone asks "What are the limits on converting the part" if it's a required part conversion, don't try to get down to a set of rules and metrics about what counts as using the part and what doesn't. I think the best guide I came up with was to say "I want to be able to recognize the part in the final conversion.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa122/Gareth_Lorn/Doomrider.jpg

Oohhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhh...

thanks, darthgus, now everybody is expecting things from me! ;)

however, sins you all appear to have lost your genitails in the past few days, i will take this one on me

so, unless anybody has any protest, lets get this show on the road and chose a theme/part

thus far we have:

1. Inqisitor lord

2. Doomrider mk.?

3. ...

all ideas are welcome

ps: it apears my router heard me, as i lost connetion halfway wrighting this :D

And the Adeptus Mechanicus. Don't forget the cog-boys.

my apologies, people with a machine fetish are indeed also welcome :P

My suggestions:

Count-as Tellion

Marine with bionics (Could be a trooper or commander, up to you)

added to the list:

1. Inquisitor lord

2. Doomrider mk.?

3. bionics with marine bits

4. count-as Tellion

any other ideas?

Archived