You know you're a Black Templar when....

Th!rdeye

burning incense in your car fills you with assurance that any hits will just be glancing.

And it fills the cops with assurance that you need to be thoroughly searched, especially when you explain that "No officer! It's not what you think, I have to protect the tanks of my little men from space!"

;)

EPIC WIN.

you know your a Templar when the as an ultramarines player you read this thread and decide screw the smurfs black is my favorite color anyway.

When you start a brand new chaos army project...and find yourself fiddling with Templars O.o

...you would never even consider doing a project that involved heretics and traitors. :P

Only with the intention of knowing thine enemy o.o

Seriously though I just bought my friends stuff for a favour, wasn't going to let it go to waste o.O

I PADDLED MYSELF OK?!!! *sobs*

• 1 month later...
...when you have class ALL day and you don't pay attention, but read black templar threads in this forum...

Guilty, but only during language lessons (but only during czech language lessons, I pay attention during english and german :rolleyes:) and during humanities (I don't know the right word in english, we learn basics of economy, psychology, state and things like that, but I already know what should I know, so it's reeeally boring sometimes. I even read Horus Rising once during this lesson <_<)

Oreo cookies make you think Terminator shields, and begining the "Oreon Crusade"

{Pic Fail?}

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/index.php?autocom=gallery&req=si&img=75962

Edited by Marshall Dovian

So time to bring it back to the for.

You know your a template when you accuse your roommate of being a soulless neuron for drop podding his ruck on your army. And then declare a crusade against his robotic ass

I get the feeling you typed that on an iDevice?

Nope...DROID lol

You know you're a Black Templar when...

...You see the chevy logo on your truck and start contemplating how to make it into an iron cross

...Whenever you hear about another chapter launching some crusade, you feel that they should pay you because the Templars are the original crusaders and we've got that copyrighted

You know you're a Black Templar when:

-You posted on the first page of this thread................11...........................months.....................ago

Just one month and eighteen days to go before Th!rdeye needs to make a special post and/or this thread gets put in the sticky section. I mean, c'mon, it's larger than the Situation Report.

You know you're a Black Templar when you think it's cool that Black Templars were mentioned in a big Greek newspaper, even if it was just comparing them to Nazis (Iron cross, Black and White and Red...the writer can't have been very informed, as the entire article makes clear, but even then you're talking about a huge stretch).

Thats cool, never knew that. Whats the exact time limit from the moment something is posted? But I dont really see the point of putting it there, or the situation report for the matter... Seems like a place for things like tactics and how to make a crusade stuff for new players, but anyway no diffirence.

-You posted on the first page of this thread................11...........................months.....................ago

Just one month and eighteen days to go before Th!rdeye needs to make a special post and/or this thread gets put in the sticky section. I mean, c'mon, it's larger than the Situation Report.

Throne, has it been that long?

Throne, has it been that long?

Yes, yes it has.

And I still won't ask a real-life Librarian for help.