You know you're a Black Templar when....

Th!rdeye

You know you're a Templar when:

You go paintballing and repeatedly find yourself in the forward position. (guilty as of yesterday)

You are running out of paintballs, down to 7 shots, so you decide to storm the opponents bunker in a suicidal attempt at glory. (guilty as of yesterday)

You have no problem questioning the loyalty of Grey Knights to the emperor.

You actually run out of paintballs THEN storm the enemy bunker.

After doing so 2 players surrender to your display of righteous fury, and you win the game.

Best paintball match ever, and I spent most of the game with no ammo. =)

You go paintballing and repeatedly find yourself in the forward position. (guilty as of yesterday)

You are running out of paintballs, down to 7 shots, so you decide to storm the opponents bunker in a suicidal attempt at glory. (guilty as of yesterday)

After doing so 2 players surrender to your display of righteous fury, and you win the game.

When you run out of paintballs with seven opponents in well fortified positions with no team mates around. Take off your barrel and charge the enemy. Dodging all bullets and start tagging the enemy with your barrel and yelling "fall before the black sword!" Only then realizing your barrel is actually spray paint black.

Guilty.

Now they call me EC as a nickname around there because the guy throwing it was a 40k player....filthy greenskins.....and upon seeing this he yelled out" oh %#$& its the emperors champion" which only we and two others got.

When you run out of paintballs with seven opponents in well fortified positions with no team mates around. Take off your barrel and charge the enemy. Dodging all bullets and start tagging the enemy with your barrel and yelling "fall before the black sword!" Only then realizing your barrel is actually spray paint black.

Guilty.

Now they call me EC as a nickname around there because the guy throwing it was a 40k player....filthy greenskins.....and upon seeing this he yelled out" oh %#$& its the emperors champion" which only we and two others got.

Sounds glorious guys, need to go paintballing some time.

great thread so far...the best

anyway lets see...

you know you are a black templar when

-your car number plate reads LRC-......

-you tank shock your neighbours cat with your car and explain "your kitty mister has displayed latent psychic abilities..."

-research how many automatic weapons you can fit on your car to make it a land raider crusader

-see arnie in Terminator and realize the poor austrian oak is no match for a REAL BT Assault terminator!

-after losing a glorious battle with lots of bloodshed and your opponent says- "why don't you sit back and shoot? Its an OBJECTIVES GAME !"and

then you criticize their lack of stomach for close combat

-searched the internet on how to make a powersword

-have had dreams of slaughtering, wake up and realize those were the emperor's champion dreams youve been waiting for for the last 4 years

-you know deep down that under your little emperors champ mini is you, smiting the xenos for humanity

-you never win if your emperor champion doesn't die in combat

-regard the rest of the SM chapters as soft for not continueing the great crusade

-you play a game of paintball, charge the enemy position guns blazing shouting praises to the god-emperor....and then your teamamtes tell you not to shout like

an idiot

-always pray for a killpoint mission

Always wear black clothes, and watch Kingdom of heaven for inspiration and read knights templar history on wikipedia !

Edited by khurdur

Lol I believe there was one that said "When all missions you play become Annilation."

"Annihilation is ALWAYS a victory condition"

To milk it.

Annihilation, theres another type of condition? or mission type.

I get upset when Annihilation isnt the mission being played. Doesnt stop me however playing it that way. As if there isnt any enemies left, then there isnt anyone to take objectives...apart from you. Probably leave a long range shooter on 1 objective.

*cough Dreadnought cough*

To add to that.

When your dreadnought is built for long range shooting but the enemy still doesn't want to fight you because you still have a S6 guy swining that rerolls to hit.

*cough Dreadnought cough*

To add to that.

When your dreadnought is built for long range shooting but the enemy still doesn't want to fight you because you still have a S6 guy swining that rerolls to hit.

Dreadnoughts are dillema, how do you kill something that shoots? Assault it! How do you assault something thats s10 with power weapons and rerolls to hit? Errr...

Lol I believe there was one that said "When all missions you play become Annilation."

"Annihilation is ALWAYS a victory condition"

To milk it.

Annihilation, theres another type of condition? or mission type.

I get upset when Annihilation isnt the mission being played. Doesnt stop me however playing it that way. As if there isnt any enemies left, then there isnt anyone to take objectives...apart from you. Probably leave a long range shooter on 1 objective.

I got dawn of war capture and control today. I nearly packed up >_> I freakin' HATE both dawn of war and capture and control. It messes with my army deployment too much :P and well..objectives...'nuff said >_>

And do you know how to assault a s10 power weapon with re-rolls to hit? With a s10 power wepaon wth re-rolls to hit and TANK HUNTER ^_^

You know you have an inner templar when the novel helsreach calls out to you until you finally read it. Now I'm fighting the urge to join the crusade. Must...stay with...Iron Hands :angry:

Btw, wouldn't jean gray be a mutant and a witch?

When you always roll up a Black Templars Character while playing Deathwatch RPG.

If you always use Grimaldus quotes for said character.

You shot the Space Wolf and Ultramarine Psyker because you saw they are possesed with deamons.

Above mentioned Players force you to hand over the Psykers Bane Plasma Pistol after their characters got purified.

Edited by Brother Loring
Please avoid leet speak as per B&C rules.

..When you suspect brother Th!rdeye of being a filthy psyker. :D

That is a very grave accusation, Brother. Perhaps Brother Th!rdeye should be commended for his insight into the zeal of our beloved Chapter.

(i'm so happy this thread's still front page!)

When you feel the urge to transcribe the epic glory of your fellow BnC'ers paintballing glory on vellum with red ink made from the blood of the faithful.

I literally laughed out loud at work when I read this. If I had been drinking milk it would have flown out of my nose.

You know you're a Black Templar when...

when you you refer to washing the dishes as purging the dishes.

you chain your knife and fork to your wrists.

you call anybody younger then you neotype.

popping out to get a pint of milk is going on the milk crusade