You know you're a Black Templar when....

Th!rdeye

Don't use chplains? I hope you own one at least, otherwise it might be hard to call you a Templar.

It can be a challenge if you want to field a Marshall and the Champion and are limited to one Detachment. One of the reasons I dislike this change.

Indeed. Champ always take priority for me. I have Grimaldus ofc :smile.:

med_gallery_79735_10028_200500.png

Yesterday.

Edited by Sete

*lose.

And it took the entire united forces of chaos to out-gun a single chapter? Yeah, I'll get round to feeling bad about that later.

You know you're a Black Templar when you stand defiant against the tide at the end of days. Or the end of the ETL, whichever :P

*lose.

And it took the entire united forces of chaos to out-gun a single chapter? Yeah, I'll get round to feeling bad about that later.

You know you're a Black Templar when you stand defiant against the tide at the end of days. Or the end of the ETL, whichever :tongue.:

And the united forces of the Codex: Space Marines Chapter bar ours... for short it took atleast 12 Legions to stop us from winning the ETL 3.0

*lose.

You know you're a Black Templar when you stand defiant against the tide at the end of days. Or the end of the ETL, whichever :tongue.:

And the united forces of the Codex: Space Marines Chapter bar ours... for short it took atleast 12 Legions to stop us from winning the ETL 3.0

12 legions against one chapter? Yeah sounds about right for Templars. They're all psychic loving heretics as far as I'm concerned.

Brothers! That is a victory who's glory shall echo down the halls of eternity! The ringing reverberations of our chapter's glory shall yet embolden those of the faithful who see it and cut the the very quick the pathetic, so called, "courage" of all who openly, or in secret, have turned from the most holy light of the all blessed most perfect Emperor's countenance!

*Ah* it sets my heart a flight with joy and seems to sweeten the very air I breath to contemplate the magnificence which is the pathetic worthless prattle of those who tell us of our so called defeat! Loose your helms brothers! Draw unfiltered breath and taste it, so rich, so succulent, the fear stench of the unholy filth that dares to tread our halls in a futile effort to shake our resolve and sow doubt. Laugh with me as they tremble; and sing with me as they die!

Look upon them and taste hate! Learn its subtleties well and savor its pure, holy, thrice blessed fire coursing, fiery and sweet, racing through our holy blood.

Bring me my blade! Fasten my war plate! What little patience I had remaining has fled my soul! Though the armoury is not yet refilled we march today! All knights of pure heart join with me! With one voice let us sing and make great his name!

Death awakes, war bestirs him self, the gods tremble as the Astartes march to war! Now for wrath! Now for ruin! And a red sunset. Forth now for glory!

Oh man, I need to re-play that game... That was simply a joy to 100%-it. I wish my PC was capable of running inquisition, it seems immense.

You know you're a Black Templar when the only reasonable response to low resolution is to launch a crusade.