Bloodclaw sparring session

Forté

*hoists Felix up in the air on one shoulder*

"Don't forget, there's also all those here who saw it with there own eyes"

*lifts a leg and slowly falls backwards, letting Felix crash to the ground hard*

"I think you seriously underestimate the abilities of a blood claw prank Zynk"

*sits down and takes a generous mouthful of mead*

How?it would take you centuries to find where i sent them and to get there

Oh, come now. You underestimate the abilities of the Night Angels. ;)

you underestimate the abilities of my company :P

besides a strike force was called and theyre taking some of the picture with them and scattering them now :tu:

"Ok, ok...the whole 'my tankards bigger than yours' is just childish. Besides, we all know the Night Angels abilities are hugely exaggerated so there"

*waits for the honour guard to bite that one*

Childish? There is a point and time for everything. Taunting the Night Lords honor guard? That isn't necessarily childish, but it is fun. We are in the Fang so there are guest rights. But after that? Who knows. Maybe it will be something akin the the ritual match we have with the DA?

"Night Lords" struck a very sensitive nerve in Gilford, who loses his usual calm "By the stained honor of our lord and majesty, and our glorious chapter I demand atonement!" he picks up a nearby tankard and smacks it into Brother Crazywolf, splinters and ale fly all over the room. Zynk, staring aghast at what just transpired just mutters words of sadness:" "The ale..."

Felix, covered in ale and splinters and laughing his arse off, gets up off the ground "Well now... I guess our tankard IS bigger than yours!" points at the fallen Brother Crazywolf, still bubbling with ale "HAHAHA! WOW GILFORD! YOU SCARY!"

"This is no laughing matter Felix! Our chapter was mocked and you laugh? Idiot."

"Indeed it isn't. Much ale has been spilled on the matter. Felix makes a playful sad face which only increases Gilford's ire.

*clothes lines Felix while he's laughing and follows up with a headbutt to Gilford, breaking his concentration*

"LEARN THE RULES!!!!! Drain the tankard first. Then use it as a weapon."

Night angels. I stand corrected. Now I shall have you atone for a different slight. The bar foul. *stands up, wipes the ale out of his eyes, and proceedes to pick up, and carry Gilford to the squig pen and proceeds to drop him into it.* forgive a bloodclaw for a slip of the tongue while recovering from multiple cases of head trauma. Everything here is between friends, is it not?

*bowing to Zynk* please accept my humble apologies. I meant no offense.

Night angels. I stand corrected. Now I shall have you atone for a different slight. The bar foul. *stands up, wipes the ale out of his eyes, and proceedes to pick up, and carry Gilford to the squig pen and proceeds to drop him into it.* forgive a bloodclaw for a slip of the tongue while recovering from multiple cases of head trauma. Everything here is between friends, is it not?

*bowing to Zynk* please accept my humble apologies. I meant no offense.

"you need to get a round in dont forget"

I think the round is on Gilford for the foul, but I will have to get one for my own mistake. Ale for one and all!

*goes to the wall opposite the squig pen and rolls over several kegs. Afterwards heading to the squig pen and knocking the cover back down and pinning it shut with Gilford still inside.*

That should keep you busy for a bit. Zynk... please let me know when you want him out, but know this, I shall not be responsible for cleaning his armor or tabard. This is part of his duties since he is of your honor guard. I have no quarrel with him for defending his chapter, but with the foul he has committed against the sanctity of this fine hall.

"I'm sure he'll be fine. His armour should hold...."

well some of those squigs are vicious......

.....if i hear screming i'll just start a fight to drown it out :D

.....if i hear screming i'll just start a fight to drown it out :D

"Best idea I've ever heard out of you Greenhorn"

.....if i hear screming i'll just start a fight to drown it out :P

"Best idea I've ever heard out of you Greenhorn"

obviously you havent know me long enough.that was a crappy idea compared to what i can come up with ;)

Archived