Bloodclaw sparring session

Forté

Many thanks Postal. That will help. Once this mess is taken care maybe we c,an get back to the regular antics we are geting known for. Maybe Gilford is the new candidate for the mascot. Might be something to take the starch out of his tabard and relax once in a while. I appreciate attention to duty, but all work and no play gets pretty stale after a while. What do you think Felix?

Felix, dutifully picking up weapons "I agree. How boring this is... <_< . Why should we have to clean up for Gilford? Real MEN shouldn't have to do this!" He tosses Kalidor an axe to put back on the rack

Kalidor catches it "Because... this is so plain and simple even you could accomplish it... even your girly arms can pick these weapons up."

Felix taking the bait "HEY Are you trying to start something!"

Kalidor just sighs and gets back to work. Felix finally realizes Arez is holding a melta-bomb. "HE'S GOT A BOMB" Felix proceeds to tackle the warp out of Arez, causing him to fumble the melta-bomb. The Night Angel picks it up and holds it over his head triumphantly before dancing about. He then slams it into the ground causing a small crater and points to the "sky". "AWW YEEEAAA! WHO THE CHAMP?!"

-mistu puts his face into his hand and shakes his head and i smirk at felix- i hope that thing wasnt active

Kalidor walks up to Mistu "My brothers are real idiots aren't they..."

Felix's face turns white "ACTIVE?! BY ALL THAT IS HOLY!" He picks it up and punts the melta-bomb out the window. A few seconds later there is a muffled boom

Zynk looks partially annoyed Felix, I swear if you break one more thing on this planet I will FORCE you to play regicide with me as penance. And by the Emperor, you will LEARN this time!

Felix points to Arez, still on the ground "IT WAS HIM!"

-mistu puts his face into his hand and shakes his head and i smirk at felix- i hope that thing wasnt active

Kalidor walks up to Mistu "My brothers are real idiots aren't they..."

Felix's face turns white "ACTIVE?! BY ALL THAT IS HOLY!" He picks it up and punts the melta-bomb out the window. A few seconds later there is a muffled boom

Zynk looks partially annoyed Felix, I swear if you break one more thing on this planet I will FORCE you to play regicide with me as penance. And by the Emperor, you will LEARN this time!

Felix points to Arez, still on the ground "IT WAS HIM!"

hey it was inactive till someone tackled me. now my play toy is gone <_<

yea before they hurt them selves

takes the boom from Arez and tosses it out the already broken window and watches at it connects with a bolder an d proceeds to roll down hill into a snow drift then the next thing you hear is a muffled boom and a avalanche going down the mountain.

yea before they hurt them selves

takes the boom from Arez and tosses it out the already broken window and watches at it connects with a bolder an d proceeds to roll down hill into a snow drift then the next thing you hear is a muffled boom and a avalanche going down the mountain.

if someone takes this nade *pulls one out* I'll throw them out the window after the grenade

-i look at Zynk- i think felix and Arez need to be seperated. NOW

sigh No truer words have been spoken... FELIX!

Felix looks at Arez's grenade "But technically..." he points dramatically at Arez "YOU 'took' that grenade! MY LORD HE IS THREATENING YOUR SAFETY!" Felix tackles Arez, the grenade goes tumbleing on the ground

Zynk facepalms By the Emperor...

-i look at Zynk- i think felix and Arez need to be seperated. NOW

sigh No truer words have been spoken... FELIX!

Felix looks at Arez's grenade "But technically..." he points dramatically at Arez "YOU 'took' that grenade! MY LORD HE IS THREATENING YOUR SAFETY!" Felix tackles Arez, the grenade goes tumbleing on the ground

Zynk facepalms By the Emperor...

What Felix dont press that *Felix and i teleport somewhere,then come back covered in snow*Im going to get you back for that.......Now wheres my nade?Oh there it is*goes and picks up the grenade*Felix tackle me again your going to regret it

forte and Nrth, can we please beat some sense into Arez?!

try it if you dare *tosses nade up a few times* :blush: :devil: :evil:

looks at FenrisWolf and nods FenrisWolf knows exactly what to do next and charges into Arez at the exact same time that i snatch his nade out of the air and holds on to it well arez is distracted from me doing that FenrisWolf hits him and knocks him to the ground and proceeds to try to knock some sense into him and well he is on the ground i locate that little telaport thingy he has been playing with and looks it over and finds that is says property of Zynk on it and returns it to Zynk.

*runs over to Arez while he is still dazed from the pummeling, picks up the grenade throws it out the shattered window, then grabs Arez by the ankles and hammer throws him out the window after the grenade*

I hape that resolves the problem with the explosives in the sparring chamber. This place is not for playing hot potato. That is for the range. Speaking of that. Anyone for a match? Loser springs for the ales. Vets are given a handicap to even the odds. Maybe a keg of ale before each round?

*teleports back in*i have my own teleporter.I took Zynks sp he couldn't chase me .*runs to postal and picks him up and throws him out the window*Now wheres Fenris and Crazywolf?Ahh there you are*runs to them and throws them out the window*

*goes over to Zynk*My apologies for taking your Teleporter.I couldnt risk you following me.

Archived