Damn you. I'm getting a Redemptor tomorrow. I can't stop thinking about the possibilities with it now, and seeing one of my buddies model today sealed the deal. I blame it all on you and your cool conversion. ;)

Now, I'm gonna run it as a Leviathan - but decisions decisions - what load out? I can imagine you're running it with a butcher array and a claw? 

Guitarasmus, excellent! I look forward to seeing what you can do with the kit! :tu: I accept full responsibility :D yeah I’m running Butcher Array and Claw. I might look at building a couple other weapons for it as well though. But this will be my initial loadout.

Vairocanum, Pearson73, Thank you kindly :tu:

I didn’t manage to get into my hobby room last night but will hopefully get some more work done tonight. :tu:

That would be cool, then we could team up and bash Insane Psycopaths Iron Warriors :D

Definitely! Although judging by the size of his army he could probably beat us both at the same time.

If your looking for a big claw you could possibly use one from the Defiler kit. It's maybe a little big but it should be roughly proportionate to your Butcher Cannon conversion.

SystemSyn, I think his Knights alone could destroy us :D j/k IP;)

So I worked on the Claw a little tonight, I was really struggling to find anything that really worked until I had a look at Guitarasmus and Systemsyns threads for some inspiration. This is what I did after ‘borrowing’ some ideas from those guys. Out of all the things I’ve tried for it this is the one I’m happiest with. Obviously it needs more detail etc it’s literally just been thrown together at this point. I think I may cut the shrouds at the base of the fingers back a bit and possibly add some small pistons to the back of the fingers. I like the saw blade there as well but it’ll need trimmed a little as well.

I’ve also took the opportunity to tweak his pose a little, I think I’ll turn his head to his left a little more still. Really happy with how this is progressing just need to work on the legs now but really wanted to get a rough idea of the Claw first.

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n235/Stovie_2006/Biohazards%20Worldeaters/A0D8ADD9-66B0-48E2-8A9D-0365EE273DBA.jpg

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n235/Stovie_2006/Biohazards%20Worldeaters/F7C12897-5289-4D38-A3B7-26341387238E.jpg

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n235/Stovie_2006/Biohazards%20Worldeaters/BAC08D58-027A-4E07-8F9A-791E0CC3F309.jpg

The cabling and trophies on his back are just there for ideas, the cable will stay but will be integrated into the arm a little more and I’m not sure if I’ll keep those trophies there or add some others.

As always let me know what you guys think :tu:

The added trim looks really good, is that a stylised symbol of allegiance to the Warmaster on the front of his sarcophagus, or am I just looking too deep?

The claw is very brutal, most fitting for its wielder, the cabling adds a sense of realism and those trophies look fair as is.

Potentially, ripped and torn banners of the enemy could be hung from him? I feel he definitely has the size so that he wouldn't become overcrowded and it would allow an opportunity to bring a different spot colour into the force to help him stand out even further.

Great work on the claw! I'm not totally sold on the juggernaut collar though, seems a bit too big to fit onto the fist. Very cool otherwise.

And if you're taking votes for sarcophagus designs, mine would go for the khorne rune with the skull, fits perfectly over the triangle of the trim. Speaking of which, that SD trim seems very useful, looks great cut up like this

So I worked on the Claw a little tonight, I was really struggling to find anything that really worked until I had a look at Guitarasmus and Systemsyns threads for some inspiration. This is what I did after ‘borrowing’ some ideas from those guys. Out of all the things I’ve tried for it this is the one I’m happiest with. Obviously it needs more detail etc it’s literally just been thrown together at this point. I think I may cut the shrouds at the base of the fingers back a bit and possibly add some small pistons to the back of the fingers. I like the saw blade there as well but it’ll need trimmed a little as well.

I’ve also took the opportunity to tweak his pose a little, I think I’ll turn his head to his left a little more still. Really happy with how this is progressing just need to work on the legs now but really wanted to get a rough idea of the Claw first.

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n235/Stovie_2006/Biohazards%20Worldeaters/A0D8ADD9-66B0-48E2-8A9D-0365EE273DBA.jpg

LOL, you've got to be kidding; we have had the exact same idea, about the claw - I just made mine almost exactly like yours, last night, (although with a drill instead of a saw) and I've just seen yours today - that's just weird. :D

Great work - he's really starting to take shape. :) There's something about the place the cable are attached to the skull that's bothering me, though - it sort of messes with the silhouette of the skull. Perhaps try them a bit lower? 

I really like the optics in the eye sockets. They really show us how :censored: crazed the creature/being/pilot has become. Maybe the effect won't be the same once the lenses are painted, but as-is that's the impression I get.

Edited by Juggernut