Space Marine B&C Clan

So, I created a group on Steam, and have invited as many of you as I could find. If you didn't get an invite, it's probably because I hate your every living fiber ( :) ), or because there were either too many of that username or zero of that username. I'm Chapter Master Ignis Domus on there.

Hey, I added you on Steam. Send me a clan invite, igotsmeakabob11.

Sorry for the late suggestions but maybe we could put our favorite loadouts on here as well? For example, one I use a lot is tatical with bolter and frags with tatical readout (I'm level 10 yet I still find this combination useful). This would take one extra step towards making "teams" more effective.

Not sure I have hard-and-fast favorites yet, but I have some current (subject to change) preferences.

As an assault marine, I vary which melee weapon I use. I favor the plasma pistol.

As a tac marine, I take a teleport homer, storm bolter, and melta gun.

As the dev I bring the heavy bolter.

I really only play online on my Xbox, my gamertag is Vaporise. I've not got Space Marine yet as it's still in the process of being delivered, I probably will play as a mix of classes depending on how I'm feeling game to game

Just got done with a couple games with a few of you, Multiplayer was much more enjoyable then my usual style of: "All by myself with some other people."

I have to say my favored load out is A Tac Marine with Kracken Rounds and Telporter Homer for Team Play, but Assault Marine with Power Sword, Plasma Pistol, Power Swordsman's Zeal, and whatever the "Take Off and damage people around you" perk is for when I am alone.

For those of you on Steam:

Unfortunately, there are about a million different people with the same username, so I'm going to have to ask you to add me, rather than have me attempt to peruse about 1,000 profiles per name.

Username: Chapter Master Ignis Domus

Meanwhile, I'm working on a calendar of events, including a system to account for the time differences.

Archived