Space Marine B&C Clan

had a game with Yodaid764 :) good fun to play with someone from the forums ^_^ sadly voice chat seemed to be broken as we couldnt understand eachother though :(

got my devastation achievement last round as i introduced 10 lucky marines to my melta :D finishing with 10-1 wooooo

the other games my performance were uh... *shrugs* less killy :P

Yodaid764, how did you experience the games? except for the last ones they were all pretty laggy :yes:

system: Steam (PC)

name: Olrog

class: depends on map/whats needed/what I feel like

timezone: gmt+1

Or should I just contact you Chapter Master Ignis Domus?

As for customising my marine. Which shoulderpad needs to be black/red trim?

I guess I wouldn't mind wearing a full armour in the right colours, it always looks really cool to have multiple guys on the same team wear the same colours besides makes it harder for your enemy to "pick on you" :)

What colours are needed for chaos?

Anyone on steam know how to activate your headset in the game? I plugged mine in and according to steam its in but i tried to talk and no one was responding to me. Either I messed up or I'm not exactly Mister Popular...

Anyone on steam know how to activate your headset in the game? I plugged mine in and according to steam its in but i tried to talk and no one was responding to me. Either I messed up or I'm not exactly Mister Popular...

You might just be muted or something. Personally I mute everyone the second I get into a lobby with pugs because you never know who is going to be a turd.. That's just me though. I prefer to just talk to the people I'm actually grouped with.

You might just be muted or something. Personally I mute everyone the second I get into a lobby with pugs because you never know who is going to be a turd.. That's just me though. I prefer to just talk to the people I'm actually grouped with.

Told you I wasn't popular. :lol:

Told you I wasn't popular. :)

Check that your computer is registering the mic. In game there is no indication that displays when you are talking. The only way I could know they could hear me was via the echo of hearing myself via someone else's speakers being re-transmitted into their mic.

steam (where usually "file" is top left) - settings - voice. Make sure it works there...

The volume settings seem to work as I managed to 'mute' myself by turning the microphone volume down. The receive on the other hand doesn't work for all these wonderfull arguments I keep hearing though.

Push to talk also does nothing...

Only reason I've been able to tell 'something' from this works is because I haven't been able to hear myself echo back anymore.

I usually mute everyone aswell... sometimes I leave their mics open but somewhere half during the game I get rewarded hearing some wonderfull french/german/spanish argument about some kid that wants to finish his game before he comes for dinner. Or trying to figure out which person has his microphone next to his speakers usually gets me killed, easier to mute everyone...

Following the Index Astartes: The Legio Bolter & Chainsword.

I have come up ingame with: click

It's a shame you can't colour a kneepad... (and Raptor has a set-head armor piece).

The red ingame is "red ink" on the Loyalist, and a mixture of Blood red and Blood raven red (pattern) on the Chaos marine.

Yellow is golden yellow on Loyalist and sunburst yellow/golden yellow on Chaos. Though I'm sure it's heresy painting a Chaotic marine in the same colours :lol:

I love the fact that as I finally manage to get the game, my 360 refuses to connect to Live.

That sucks. :huh:

At least you guys have your copies now; I have to wait 'til Crimbo because it will distract me from my work. :o

I was just broke, but I refuse to play it unless I can play MP.. So I shall just suffer in silence until I can fix it :P

before i send everyone playing on the xbox an invite. has anyone considered making a clan/guild/whatever for it yet? :D

Sadly, you can't form a clan on Space Marine. :(

system: Steam (PC)

name: Olrog

class: depends on map/whats needed/what I feel like

timezone: gmt+1

Or should I just contact you Chapter Master Ignis Domus?

As for customising my marine. Which shoulderpad needs to be black/red trim?

I guess I wouldn't mind wearing a full armour in the right colours, it always looks really cool to have multiple guys on the same team wear the same colours besides makes it harder for your enemy to "pick on you" :D

What colours are needed for chaos?

The left one should be the shoulderpad. And it's red with black trim. ;)

For Chaos, just take the colors and stick them on the marine like you would with the loyalist.

Following the Index Astartes: The Legio Bolter & Chainsword.

I have come up ingame with: click

It's a shame you can't colour a kneepad... (and Raptor has a set-head armor piece).

The red ingame is "red ink" on the Loyalist, and a mixture of Blood red and Blood raven red (pattern) on the Chaos marine.

Yellow is golden yellow on Loyalist and sunburst yellow/golden yellow on Chaos. Though I'm sure it's heresy painting a Chaotic marine in the same colours :D

Got it in one.

I've got so many color schemes that just need the kneepad.

are we going to make a chapter to represent B+C across the platforms ?

Check out the Legio Bolter and Chainsword Index Astartes in the link in the quote from Deathwing70.

funny that people have trouble with internet working for them, i only have trouble getting my mic to work ;)

and when it did finaly work (first time out of playing with 3 players from here) i was freaking out because some devastator was doing some very naughty things to my body over and over :( (still sorry for rupturing your eardrums the ragged man. :blush: )

but yea...anyway i forget we used a colourscheme to tell eachother apart :) il swich to the legio colours next time i play :)

Archived