Clever Girl... - Wink Wink, Nudge Nudge

Greyall

Thanks a bunch for the comments, mates.

I didn't include purity seals because Iron Hands never were much in tune with Imperial folclore, I see them as extremely down-to-earth. Actually, I may have gone a bit overboard with all the laurels and eagles.

Thanks a bunch for the comments, mates.

I didn't include purity seals because Iron Hands never were much in tune with Imperial folclore, I see them as extremely down-to-earth. Actually, I may have gone a bit overboard with all the laurels and eagles.

Like hell. He looks perfect. Don't change a thing.

Top o' the morning, gentlemen.

Here's brother Retributis' great work on everyone's favourite psychopath.

gallery_59572_5963_122019.jpg

Thanks for defiling our dreams for weeks to come, brother. =)

Sweet Hardcore Baby Jesus!!!!!!!!

This is awseome

Hey Grey loved the look of Dorn and really like the Iron Hands Guy. If you ever run out of ideas let me know I got some dosies you might just go blind trying to draw. IE a space marine chapter that uses Nid weapons and "other" adaptions. :lol:

Just wanted to say that the Iron Hand Terminator is now my wallpaper. I still can't get enough of him, lol. He'll be there until your next awe-inspiring piece, I'm sure. Again, thank you for the visual awesomeness, greyall.

Just wanted to say that the Iron Hand Terminator is now my wallpaper. I still can't get enough of him, lol. He'll be there until your next awe-inspiring piece, I'm sure. Again, thank you for the visual awesomeness, greyall.

So now the closet renegade recognizes the purity in Iron ;) ;)

So now the closet renegade recognizes the purity in Iron ;) :)

;) No, just jealous that I can't steal that plate for my Malevolent's. ;)

His shoulders are indeed strange. Perhaps they're too long, but I think my main mistake was positioning them so high. If you notice, his arms are about head-level, which was silly thing to do, to say the least.

I'll be doing another quizz once I have Canoness' drawing finished, but the cursed, vile woman (the character, not Canoness) is proving to be a challenge, so I'm aiming for tomorrow with some optimism.

Many thanks, fellow B&Cers =)

I will be waiting for the quiz... ^_^

Yes. Let's do this.

I have had so much sugar today.

I have trained for years in preparation for this moment.

I have conditioned myself to answer 40k lore questions from a poodle (it was very one-sided- I didn't say a word the entire time)

I painted my toes a sparkly blue.

I will be waiting for the quiz... ^_^

Yes. Let's do this.

I have had so much sugar today.

I have trained for years in preparation for this moment.

I have conditioned myself to answer 40k lore questions from a poodle (it was very one-sided- I didn't say a word the entire time)

I painted my toes a sparkly blue.

Gotcha beat. Mine are pearl green. ^_^

(Hi Ah-a!)

Kor Phaeron...I hate that guy...Erebus, too, them galaxy-wide SOB's...Yeah, they should be interesting to draw =p Word Bearers are very cool and rich in iconography.

I don't like them either! :rolleyes: But I do think they'd be interesting to draw, must win a competiton! :P

Alright, Greyall, I have a proposition for you. I will build a mini centered on that Iron Hand Termie, AND actually paint my toenails green, AND provide photographic proof of both, if you would consider my idea for one of your drawings.

It's that serious now. ;)

@Ah-a-nothepsis: Hey, I cycle boots. They're not that bad...

*sniff*

...ok, yes they are...

:devil:

Archived