Clever Girl... - Wink Wink, Nudge Nudge

Greyall

.... with a 6 shooter bolter....

Now there's an idea for my power armoured Chaos Lord.

Many thanks!

Now to go back to drooling... No sense me adding more comments - everyone else has pretty much covered it.

Oh, one thing I forgot, and would highly appreciate added into the pic in some way or another... Akan loathes the Star Phantoms, to the point that he will go out of his way do cause them harm.

Again, thank you Greyall. I'm super psyched to see Akan brought to life. :D

Again, thank you Greyall. I'm super psyched to see Akan brought to life. :D

It's nice when someone takes pride in their character

Hell, you should see the commision I had Bother Melice do for my Marines Malevolent. Talk about pride... :)

http://cremationofcare.com/images/newspics/violin_animated.gif

Harsh...

=)

Shadowstalker Grim's Ultramarine Captain will be the most unorthodox son of Guilliman ever. Man, Ultra fans will want my hide for this, but Grim was the one who wanted him to have a savage streak.

1000heathens wins! Fatality.

The samurai/cowboy was the fact that he has both a sword and dual pistols.

The common habit was journeying alone.

Congratulations, Heathens. Make your request right here.

Right now I feel like a sergeant with a power fist - ready to deliver the winning blow, but just didn't strike fast enough!

Just read the thread now and straight away thought of Cypher but via a different line of reasoning so I thought it may entertain you to hear another solution.

From the Cowboy/Samurai reference I thought of the film directors Akira Kurosawa and Sergio Leone. Sergio Leone famously ripped off Kurosawa's Samurai movie Yojimbo when he made the western A Fistful of Dollars.

Both directors created iconic characters who were mysterious wandering strangers who intervened in events. This led me to Cypher and I took it the "habit" was a reference to his long Dark Angels robes which could be compared with a samurai's robe or the poncho/long coat that were the trademark of Clint Eastwood's "Man With No Name". Also, Cypher is a title as his true identity is unknown - he is a man without a name.

Stunning artwork. The only thing more impressive than the quality of your pictures is the speed with which you churn them out.

<3

I wonder if Lady_Canoness is still staring at her drawing? :(

I know I am. I would unplug the Throne itself for that woman!!

While such a vision would undoubtfully carve itself in my memory forever, I must decline, mate.

Nevertheless, let me point out that you're rather top-of-mind in my "People to ask for requests" list, so dyeing your nails may turn out to be futile.

I'd still advise you to do it, though.

Well looky who won. :(

Nice riddle. Well I still think 1K Heathens should pay homage to the artist by gracing us all with pearly-green " purdy" toe nails... :blink:

<3

I wonder if Lady_Canoness is still staring at her drawing? :blink:

I'm still kinda speechless. It's like a brainchild is all grown up! :(

Yes, Godwyn is a pleasure to have around ;)

<3

I wonder if Lady_Canoness is still staring at her drawing? :blink:

I'm still kinda speechless. It's like a brainchild is all grown up! :(

Yes, Godwyn is a pleasure to have around ;)

I know how you feel Greyall captured CM Conrad of the Blood Dragons perfectly. He went far beyond my imagination to create such a awesome piece. He does the best work, and shares his talent with us all.

This is quite possibly one of my favorite threads to date. Greyall, I'm gonna have to heap a little more praise at your feet here. I'll catch the next riddle, count on that!

Thanks, guys. Now for the quizz, then.

This is a character (power armoured) I'm thinking of, not one I'm drawing:

This gentleman can't decide between samurai and cowboy movies, though he surely likes a "habit" of sorts that is one of the few things that both warrior classes have in common.

Kor'Sarro Khan?

Jealous of what? You rotting in the warp while the glory of the XV legion is restored in the eyes of the Emperor?

I am creeping like a hawk in anticipation of the next quiz. Or like a creeper in a book store. Saw one last night while I was looking at ELO and M.J. cds.

Don't judge me.

Ever have that moment when you discover something awesome and you realize that it has been going on forever yet you just found out?

Mega-facepalm to this guy! I think I might need aleve. And an ice pack for my hand.

EDIT: Amazingly epic drawing Greyall

Archived