Ultra-meet 2012, nottingham GW

greatcrusade08

just a quick bump.

theres still room for new sign-ups, playing ultramarines is not a pre-requisite.

as it stands sunday should be busier than satruday with many fellas coming down for a single day.. which is an option should anyone not want to spend the weekend

Hotels booked for myself, Kern and Sniffle. We will be attending both days, looking forward to stomping any little blue men that want to face the might of my sleepy necron horde :blush:

Hello All.

A latecomer approaches...

I have got my leave approved for the long weekend of the Ultra-Meet and I have booked in at P&J Hotel.

The Scions of Ferrus (Iron Hands Successor Chapter using Codex: Space Wolves) will be fielded to help out the descendants of the XIIIth Legion against any xenos or any source of bionics or tech that is to be had!

I just need to order my Loyalist Bolter & Chainsword T-Shirt!

@ - scion of ferrus, glad to see another new person coming to these meets as we could do with more fresh blood...er I mean loyalist brothers ;)

I can vouch that the p&j hotel is a good place to stay and they cook a good full English which me and Idaho can attest to ;)

Hopefully we get a game on the sunday

Mentioned it to GC08, but to confirm that I'll be coming along for this one. I'll be running Orks, and while I only have 1500 available so far, I should have enough for 1750 by then. Highly likely that Celeritas will also be coming and using Blood Angels. Now just need to sort accommodation, hopefully at P&J again (only just got back from there after playing at Throne of Skulls this weekend).

nice to see some new faces, im gunna go and increase our table numbers :lol:

good to have cadarn back in the fold, cross too.. who im sure is floating on cloud nine at the moment.

congrats on the good news big fella

on the sunday we may have a few guys from my local club coming down including B&Cs own firestormuk and his legion of taurus.

ill also be bringing a blood angels player with me for the weekend

Expensive and the shipping hikes the price right up.

Expensive??

The price is in Dollars and so is cheaper when paying in Sterling!

Dude, check the shipping though ;)

Loyalist B&C Baseball Jersey $26 + Airmail $10.99 = $36.99 converted to £ Sterling is now £23.28, when I ordered it last week it was just over £22.

It's not Rocket Science!

I have ordered T-Shirts through PrintFection before KODT T-Shirts and the quality is very good. So I am not grumbling about paying £22.

quick update chaps

ive been in contact with WHworld and confirmed the booking is on the books, its all set with 8 tables set by for us.

so far we have the following atendees

greatcrusade08

Jmoore

jimmy carmine?

crossatron

renik

imperatorsGladii

elhento?

witchunter kraine

Ctan

kernmist

sniffle