Ultra-meet 2012, nottingham GW

greatcrusade08

I'm able to come on the Saturday (baring any radical changes to my work schedule) If it's still okay. As I said in a previous post, I won't have enough mini's to play, but would like to watch (you won't even know I'm there! :cuss )

I could be the events documentor (for Saturday at least), I've got a (fairly decent) camera.

• 1 month later...

quick bump, just over two weeks to go, i hope everyone is prepared for mayhem <_<

I'll be around on the Saturday but I'm afraid I'm at the Sculpting Masterclass until 6. If you are still about after that I look forward to meeting you. :lol:

im sure there will be opportunity to say hi to everyone..

Assuming my car doesn't breakdown (again) :) , I'll be there for the Saturday ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello All.

Well a little over 176 hours to H:Hour then.

The Scions of Ferrus strike force have just at this last minute boarded their frigate and jumped to warp.

I will see you next Saturday about 1000 hrs.

Looks like il be bringin two armies along, as I have a working Guard army at 1500 points and a working Dark Angels army at 1750 (which I guess could work at 1500 but I would have to leave out some shinies)

I'll be there fairly early (baring the M6 and M1 being bogged down with traffic :P )

Am looking forward to this! :(

I'll most likely be wearing something Baltimore Raven related :)

Failing that the grey hair and the jaw being dragged along the floor (from all the awesome) may give a clue :P

Bah! Stoopid things which need doing! Was hoping to make it up by lunchtime today, but by the time I get there I'd be lucky to get one game in. As such, I'll just head up tomorrow morning and see you all then.

Not long come back from the Ultra meet, and have had a good time. Apologies if I was rather quiet, as I'm like that when in a crowd of people I've never met before (and I was frantically trying to follow what was happening on the game boards to try to reawaken what I remember of the rules I used to use). I'm sure I'll be more with it next time ^_^

Having seen GC08's Scout army in action twice today, I think I'll hold off playing against them...... :tu:

Hope everyone still there has a good weekend, and I intend to stay the whole weekend next time! ^_^

Archived