Betrayer

There's no rush. I still need a few days to get stuff ready.

It was a less a "CLICK LIKE NOW" thing, and more of a "This will eventually reach 2,000 Likes in a couple of weeks. When that happens, I'll do X" thing.

There's no rush. I still need a few days to get stuff ready.

It was a less a "CLICK LIKE NOW" thing, and more of a "This will eventually reach 2,000 Likes in a couple of weeks. When that happens, I'll do X" thing.

Oh, OK, thanks for the clarification. :)

I didn't mean to rush you.

That is absolutely awesome. I don't care what the book is about I will have it for the art. Maybe the poster if BL release one. Those Ultramarines don't stand a chance at first glance :D Lorgar and Angron then a trio of Warhounds... Ouch.

Looks pretty amazing. Is this an audio book or a novella? Might be the first audio book i buy..

Betrayer is a novel. The Butcher's Nails is the audiobook that leads into it, showing Lorgar and Angron, and Khârn and Argel Tal; kind of a prologue showing what they're doing, but not necessary.

Ah Jesus. I mean cmon. I need a heads up for stuff like that. I clicked the link thinking 'yeah I'm sure it'll look quite good'. I was not prepared for the volume of WIN contained in one picture.

It's so great to see Lorgar portrayed the way 'I' see him and not as the 'weakling Primarch' so many people think of him as. Dammit, I'm a 35 year old man I shouldn't be gushing like this over a picture but damn it's a fine piece of art.

Saa

.......or something like that

That's one nice cover. the black and white lines in abstract style really lend it a new life, much like Atlas Infernal. Perhaps this will begin a new trend for cover art....

Oh, wrong cover. Excellently awesome cover, possibly on par with the writing inside. Only a bit more to Void Stalker, on the subject of wonderful writing...

I like the two Ultramarines in the Foreground. It looks like they have just given up.

UM1: Join the legion, they said.

UM2: Secure humanity's future, they said.

UM1: See the magnificence of the craftworlds. Burn them.

UM2: Meet the sons of the Emperor.

UM1: Shoulda taken that offer selling insurance.

UM2: I should've kept acting.

Looks pretty amazing. Is this an audio book or a novella? Might be the first audio book i buy..

Betrayer is a novel. The Butcher's Nails is the audiobook that leads into it, showing Lorgar and Angron, and Khârn and Argel Tal; kind of a prologue showing what they're doing, but not necessary.

Ah thanks, you must get tired of repeating that to people :lol: Knew i was confusing it with something else

I really like the artwork for Betrayer: Angron & Lorgar's jaunt around the Calth system.

It's so great to see Lorgar portrayed the way 'I' see him and not as the 'weakling Primarch' so many people think of him as.

Have you read Aurelian yet? If not, do so asap.

I really like the artwork for Betrayer: Angron & Lorgar's jaunt around the Calth system.

It's so great to see Lorgar portrayed the way 'I' see him and not as the 'weakling Primarch' so many people think of him as.

Have you read Aurelian yet? If not, do so asap.

I have though I only bought the 'silver' edition :)

By portrayed I meant more 'visually depicted' I guess. Regardless of the justice A D-B has done to my favourite Primarch (and believe me I couldn't have wished for more), people still refer to him in my circle of friends, on forums etc as a 'weak' Primarch. It's great to see him elevated visually as well as in the written word :)

Edit: another thing that strikes me as awesome in the artwork is that it's Lorgar doing the asswhooping and not Angron and though that doesn't diminish Angrons raw power in any way, that in itself highlights the sheer coolness of the XVII Primarch standing shoulder to shoulder in battle with the 'known' warmonger as an equal without being 'carried'.

Saa

........or something like that

Is Lorgar's crozius gene coded to only hit Ultramarines? The only non cobalt warrior i can remember him attacking with it in TFH was Corax.

"Warriors of Ultramar spotted"

CLANG

He hits a lot of Raven Guard with it. More than anyone else so far. TFH mentions him hitting Guilliman once, and many Raven Guard. Not balanced figures.

Also, Illuminarum goes WHUNK.

Also, Illuminarum goes WHUNK.

Damn. I really didn't want to add a FORTH B&C quote to my sig but you sir have forced my hand!!

Saa

......or something like that

Archived