Elmo's seemingly constant WIP

elmo

I use Revell Contacta Professional plastic glue as it works well, has a needle applicator for perfect dosage and is available locally at a good price.

I tend to just scrape the paint from the joints with my scalpel before gluing together. Has worked well so far :)

Looking good. Do you need more multi-melta's? I have 2 spare ones.

Always :)

Any more offers and I will have to start planning for the 6th Company for next years ETL :tongue.:

Heartfelt thanks to the kindness of my Brothers here on The Rock for the heavy weapons which will be on the way to the 3rd Company soon.

Now I really must complete the company for the ETL so as not to let you down ;)

The vow has been made, the servitors are bringing forth the sanctified power armour and holy relics. Chaplains are going amongst the brethren with words of holy fire and Librarians are preparing themselves in meditation for the times ahead.

The 3rd Company is getting ready for war!

Initial forces vowed:

5 x Tactical Squads

1. Tactical Squad Friagne - 185pts

Sgt Friagne: Chainsword ; Plasma Pistol

Squad: Plasma gun; Plasma Cannon
gallery_62353_12022_96053.jpg

2. Tactical Squad Ionel - 185pts

Sgt Ionel: Bolt Pistol; Power Sword

Squad: Plasma gun; Plasma Cannon
gallery_62353_12022_30801.jpg

3. Tactical Squad Nehinah - 180pts

Sgt Nehinah: Chainsword; Plasma Pistol

Squad: Plasma gun; Multi-melta
gallery_62353_12022_44196.jpg

4. Tactical Squad Machidiel - 180pts

Sgt Machidiel: Bolt Pistol; Power Sword

Squad: Plasma gun; Multi-melta
gallery_62353_12022_52238.jpg

5. Tactical Squad Elohi - 180pts

Sgt Elohi: Chainsword; Storm Bolter

Squad: Plasma gun; Lascannon
gallery_62353_12022_84149.jpg
Here is the full model count on parade, 6x Tactical Squads, 2x Assault Squads, 2x Devastator Squads, 2 Chaplains, 3 Librarians, Techmarine, Standard bearer, Company Champion and Company Master.
gallery_62353_12022_100254.jpg
I do have a couple of spare models so I am planning some veterans for the future :)

Progressing well - 3 evenings painting gone and the bodies of the first 2 tactical squads are about 90% done. Next week will see these finished and the start of the next 2 tactical squads.

It is looking good to have this first vow complete in 4 weeks time then I have the remainder of the 3rd to do along with the characters so I hope to have a full company completed by the end of the ETL :)

gallery_62353_12022_107702.jpg

gallery_62353_12022_114655.jpg

gallery_62353_12022_74999.jpg

Thanks brothers - just noticed I have mixed up the Sgts from the 1st and 3rd squads  ..... :sad.:  nevermind as there is no points difference ;)

And my Cat stole my Chaplain :sad.:

That is cats for you - daemons of Chaos...

Geez Elmo, I've just finished base coating my first tactical squad. Base coating! I can't decide if this is inspiration or not hahaha

Once I get motivated there is no stopping me - I tend to get a production line going and a good audio book in the background and time just flies ;)

"What? The Blood Ravens stole all your gear right out of your hands? Say what?! They took your hands as well?!"

:biggrin.:

Long evenings chained to the painting table :(

The life of a painting servitor is dedicated to The God Emperor of Mankind and The Lion (until I go back to the Tau ;) )