I've always struggled to make yellow look good, so I can't imagine how...fun painting entire armies worth of Fists must be lol.

But still, veeeery nice. I love the battle-damaged nature of your minis especially. I plan to do some chips on my Salamanders so this is a great inspiration to do learn to do that!

Also f yeah Contemptors!

Really like the look of that Destroyer, man. Keep up the awesome work.

Thanks brother, have to say I got the first one done and kind of left them alone. but this motivates me to turn my attention back to them!

Some excellent work.thumbsup.gif

Thanks brother, that's a big compliment coming from you!

Thanks War Angel! It has been a good time but I am always having to make myself SLOW down because I can get sloppy real fast! I have been lurking around the Eagle Spire and you too have come along way good sir!

So that was you the scouts spotted snooping around the hallways. Feel free to announce yourself next time msn-wink.gif our doors always open.

next time I will pound my fist on the hatch and announce "Battle8rother arriving"!thumbsup.gif

I've always struggled to make yellow look good, so I can't imagine how...fun painting entire armies worth of Fists must be lol.

But still, veeeery nice. I love the battle-damaged nature of your minis especially. I plan to do some chips on my Salamanders so this is a great inspiration to do learn to do that!

Also f yeah Contemptors!

Thanks brother, I am glad you took my advice on board, those drakes are going to look awesome, I will be watchingph34r.png

oh and I am up to 4 Contemptors now!

• 3 weeks later...

Congrats on the new addition. Make the most of the time you get when he's asleep because it'll come a point when you don't have much time at all.

Nice job on your minis too.

Congrats on the new addition. Make the most of the time you get when he's asleep because it'll come a point when you don't have much time at all.

Nice job on your minis too.

Thank you! its been tough wishing i had the enhancement that allowed me to sleep but stay awake!

Look awesomly gritty!

Thankyou! i ame to make these guys look like they just survived the siege of terra.

The latest Squad looks goodthumbsup.gif Congrats to you and the Wife .yes.gif thumbsup.gif

Thank you Brother! its been quite the ride! i will finish this squad soon of that i am determined!

The latest squad looks ace. I love the destroyer fluff. Also, congrats =)

Thanks! I have a love hate going on with these guys...... willing to bet that the Fists are not allowed them!

Congratulations on the new addition to your family, also that new batch of marines is looking mighty spiffy.

Cheers The_Chaplain! i have been playing with bringing the yellow up to "gold" something i have avoided until now!

Its totally cool that the B&C community is behind me! And this is why I keep coming back again and again! this community ROCKS!!!

If the fists are not allowed to field them, dont worry. You can just sen them to me, and I'll repaint them as wolves and we'll both be happy, sort of. Well, I'll be happy at least. msn-wink.gif

hahahahaha!!! I will just have to make some loyalist World Eaters or Death Guard whistling.gif

Congratulations!! Teach him everything you know (about the hobby)!!

No danger here, besides marksmanship, camping and steaks this is going to be our "thing"

You'll get used to sleeping with your eyes open msn-wink.gif

a couple of tours in al anbar will do that for you, good trainingteehee.gif

okay so no painting done today but i put together an army shot of things that vary from 100% to 80% complete. still on the upcoming list of things i need to do is 1 sicarian battle tank, another contemptor and about 15 assault marines and what ever else santa brings me!

gallery_63665_8309_871028.jpg

gallery_63665_8309_62366.jpg

Into the traitor lines!!

gallery_63665_8309_1034103.jpg

gallery_63665_8309_1062436.jpg

gallery_63665_8309_911273.jpg

hope you all like!

It's good brother ;)

But they're the wrong colours they should be silver black and be sporting chevrons

I am building a 40k Iron Warriors war band. Looking at that picture of the sicaran Battle Tank on FW I think I may have to whip up a squads worth

:wub:

Great work, man. Especially digging those black Destroyers.

Thanks Darth! I wanted to make them stand out

This post brought to you by, the future.

"Where things are scheduled"

(Referencing that you posted this as the 19th, and its still the 18th)

Good looking army.

I am in Germany, so yeah I am in the "future" sort of.....

Looking great. Do the Imperial Fists have the stomach to truely employ the use of Destroyer squads?

I dont think that Dorn or the fists would use them in the liberal manner that some of the Legions do, but I view Dorn as a man that understands that, though heinous there are situations where there is a military need for there employment. Then again I could have missed the mark

Great looking army so far. Looking forward to seeing the Sicaran.

Thank you Brother! the Sicarian is a lot of resin and is in the process of getting cleaned up

Or it could be the case that the minis are awesome and it's your army so everyone can just [deleted by order of the Inquisition]. And needs must at times.

Agreed i have a plan regarding the destroyers but that is a future projectwink.png

Archived