Today in the hobby I....

Aegnor

TITH I assembled the fuselage of my new Stormraven. Broke one of the posts that is supposed to allow the front ramp to open and said "Screw it, I'm just gonna glue everything shut instead."

Also glued my finger to it. That sucked.

Then I bought 4 missile launcher equipped Raven Guard from eBay and Telion from GW. Telion is getting an anti-material rifle from Anvil Industry, and maybe a new head.

I need to stop spending money now.

YITH I beat my brother's Skiitari/Ad Mech at 1000pts again prompting him to despair about what he was meant to do. Worst part is I haven't got a clue what his army needs (or doesn't need), I just don't know much about the faction while I've been playing Marines for about ten years. It would probably help if he actually played against someone else so he could get a better idea of what he can and can't do with his list.

Still rather takes the fun out of things though, it was my first chance to do something hobby related that I've had in the past couple of months and that's put something of a sour end to it.

YITH I beat my brother's Skiitari/Ad Mech at 1000pts again prompting him to despair about what he was meant to do. Worst part is I haven't got a clue what his army needs (or doesn't need), I just don't know much about the faction while I've been playing Marines for about ten years. It would probably help if he actually played against someone else so he could get a better idea of what he can and can't do with his list.

Still rather takes the fun out of things though, it was my first chance to do something hobby related that I've had in the past couple of months and that's put something of a sour end to it.

Maybe he needs to bring it up with fellow Archmagos of the BnC? Edited by Canadian_F_H

I have a 2nd ed tournament this weekend, so today in the hobby I worked on touching up and painting some more sisters.

Just a few more to go now, plus my Inquisitor if she arrives in time

http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t613/John_Hammond/BAC%20EVENT/20170219_151007_zps5u2d0hcn.jpg

TITH I came back to the B&C after a long, mentally-forced break. I wish I could say it was a pleasant one but, alas, it was not. The last, meaningful contact with fraters was around September and, since then, no real hobby has taken place.

Anyway, time to get to work on some Flesh Tearers.

TITH I pulled out my model kit and repaired a knight, repaired a mortis contemptor, assembled Greyfax,and the DA model from Deathwatch Overkill. Still have a Cerastus Lancer, Fellblade, a Rhino and the rest of the Triumvirate to build but I got started after way too much procrastination.

@Mard Some very nice looking sisters there and some epic preparation going on in the background i see

TITHI Finished my first land speeder storm (crew and all) one left to go, tonight I've got game two of a league my local group is running.

TITH I came back to the B&C after a long, mentally-forced break. I wish I could say it was a pleasant one but, alas, it was not. The last, meaningful contact with fraters was around September and, since then, no real hobby has taken place.

Anyway, time to get to work on some Flesh Tearers.

Welcome back, Mehman. :tu:

Hello

Small bit of work on the knight, but had to sort out list for tonight.

Was Ynnari eldar v Blood Angels. I was playing the former, so won't write too much about it - zero marines left on the table at the end of turn 5. One pod on two HP was the only survivor. Equal victory points though, and against what could be quite a powerful detachment (including the Yncarne) so no shame for the men in red.

Looks like the list has the potential to be nasty (but requires a more competent player than me to get the most out of it).

TDITH I finished the flesh, brass, and leadbelcher on my maulerfiend. The only thing left is to touch up some black armor, maybe one more wash, attempt some battle damage, and make a small adjustment to his base. Nazatl the Unleashed should be ready to claw his way through loyalist armor by the weekend.