+++E Tenebrae Lux II - Dark Angels Strategium+++

Captain Semper

Well done DoC! :tu:

Lovely command squad you've got there facmanpob, but I'm not sure about your grammar. People called Xenos, they go the house? sweat.gif

Check out my GotC thread for more Latin grammar ;)

Wow! A super vow landed!!! Congrats DoC Sgt - a truly awesome achievement - and one of my favorite Chapters too! You have managed to build a huge collection in three months and now all those 1.5k games will have all those different options! thumbsup.gif

As for an update, it's only your completion and 890 points by Acquilanus (Codex) that are not included in the update above...

Nice work on the Guardians there.

And I keep saying this, but it's mostly to keep myself pumped: I only have torso + legs and the base to go and I'll be done!

But it won't be tonight or tomorrow, as I'm packing tonight and off travelling tomorrow (back on Saturday, which I'm planning on being a big night in to finish this off and finally add my 245 points to the mix).

@ Cerroneth: Excellent brother! Now you have a significant 1,655 pts completed for the DA cause! Now sit back and enjoy the conclusion of the event. Once more congratulations!

@ jeremy: Do not doubt the immense resources of the Inner Circle. Some say it's something mundane as a spreadsheet. They have no idea. I have assigned a servitor per participant to monitor their first vow. Once a first vow is complete I upload the data to my personal files kept under constant vigilance of the Watchers and special detachement of the DW in my cell in the Rock. I then destroy said serivtor and replace them with a new one in case the Frater wish to make additional vows. The brain matter of the destroyed servitors is kept in stasis in the Hall of Remeberance (like i'm gonna tell you where that is). I estimate a bit less than 550 serivtors for this year's ETL, a quantity that the Supreme Grand Master gladly authorised.

*ahem* The data is safe, what is not safe is victory! So let's see completions coming along before it's too late!

Ok, it looks like a few weeks of the boards got lost so here is my Vow Completion post again:

420pts

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y92/JeffJedi/Vow%202/ETL2013vc_zpsad91bb0e.jpg

And here is my 2nd Vow for this year. A Tactical Squad with Plasmagun, Lascannon and Vet. Sgt. with Power Axe costing 200pts.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y92/JeffJedi/Vow%202/ETL2013v2_zps46483649.jpg

gallery_68827_7850_1439363.jpg

Hey man! nice swap on the arms, FW mortis lascannon on the left, very descrete and nice detail. smile.png

It also has the torso and legs from the forgeworld Dark angles Venerable dreadnought, the right arm from a Blood angles

Fureoso Dreadnought, the sword from a Grey Knights Dreadknight, the power plant and heavy flamer from the Space Marine Venerable

Dreadnought, the Banner is from the Space Marine Ironclad Dreadnought, the Icons on the sword are from the Dark Talon, the Sensor array over the pilots head is from the Land-speeder Vengeance, and the sensor on the right side of the torso is from a hunter killer missle

and I can't remember which kit the head is fromwhistlingW.gif

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c372/GMBelial/DA%20Minis/IMG_5191_zps774cccef.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c372/GMBelial/DA%20Minis/IMG_5192_zps200aa30c.jpg

Construction on the Fortress has been completed. Ready to take on the 40K Universe.

I'll take some photos with the Scroll Work Written in but still ... VOW COMPLETE!!!

:woot: That's too cool for words! Using green for the wall surfaces was a great idea and worked very well indeed - looks so unique! Excellent clean job there GMB - you have every reason to be proud...

Beutiful... cool.png

Your completion is registered!!!

Sure thing Captain!

Seriously I'm almost there, the back of my 5th vow has been broken and I only needed to take 1 sick day off work to do it woot.gif ...so far whistling.gif

Combined with the weekend I've made great progress but it was hard for a while getting distracted by the new SM stuff coming out!

It will be done before thursday

thumbsup.gif

Cod

Boy am I happy to say this, Vow Complete !!!!!!! Another 1,293pts for the glory of the First Legion !!!!!

Here's a group pic,

http://i1276.photobucket.com/albums/y464/Grotsmasha/ETL%20II%202013/IMAG0069_zpsb8c37708.jpg

Cheers,

Jono

Archived