+++E Tenebrae Lux II - Dark Angels Strategium+++

Captain Semper

And third vow finished!

http://back2hobby.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/vetsplusrhino1.png

So, I won't be able to reach 1000pts as I wanted. Luckily, I made the right call and split it into 3 vows and I was able to finish at least one.

I know I haven't contributed much, but I'm really happy with what I've done. As now I can finish the 2 Tacs that were taking me forever pre-ETL and I'll have a small but nice DA army to play with.

Good luck to all the Brothers that have to finish their vows!

Tenshi, you have contributed a great deal! Everything is important, you never know by what margin victory will be achieved! Your total contribution is 540pts - Congratulations! :)

Completion registered!

Well in that case I'm calling completion on vow 5!

Since I will not be known as an Oathbreaker!

http://1.2.3.13/bmi/image.bolterandchainsword.com/uploads/gallery/album_5762/med_gallery_39897_5762_172138.jpg

http://1.2.3.9/bmi/image.bolterandchainsword.com/uploads/gallery/album_5762/med_gallery_39897_5762_253.jpg

I am glad to have been able to contribute smile.png

Edit - pics reloaded.

Right, the BTs are annoying.

Tread lightly Captain and be thankful I wasn't able to participate this year.

On the other hand there are some beautiful completions in this thread. Amazing work guys!

Vow 2 Complete

This took me longer than I would have liked to complete, wont have time for a 3rd vow now...

http://i1365.photobucket.com/albums/r751/Stalle30/ETL/Vow204Finished_zpsd2330f26.jpg?t=1376529306

Well I was feeling happy about my work but now I feel a little cheated. I was going for largest vow and made my vow a full month after the previous leader, only to find out he changed his point total a week ago to be higher than my own.

/edit 

Captain if you'll allow me to edit my points total to one vow as steve shields did to one of his without adding in any additional units, then my 2nd command squad will be another banner of fortitude for +40pts, 2 perfidious relics for my deathwing knights, and since I used relic contemptor bodies, I'll claim extra armour for an additional +45pts. Makes my vow an even 7000

/edit 2 

If the perfidious relics dont count because they are additional models, then the 4 tacticals will be veteran sgts for 40pts

I  Liberame answer the call of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete

215 Azrael

215 Azrael

from Codex: Dark Angels of total value 430 on or before August 15th. Success will bring eternal glory to 1st Legion and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of Shame until the year-end

If the Dark Angels lose to the Black Templars I will paint one Black Templar Librarian!

I am aware that the Black Templars do not have Librarians, that is why I will paint them one.

In the unlikely event, the Templars take this event from us, I shall also paint a Templar Librarian to go with my vowed Grimaldus.

Cheers,

Jono

Wooooooooooooooooooooow!!!!

One by one or I'll lose my sanity (such as it is):

@ Razblood: Congratulations - not only you added another 240 to the DA cause but you also secured your previous vows! Well done - completion registered but can you re-load the pics? Can't see them for some reason...

@ LIBERAME!!!! WOW!!! This is the reiforcements everybodywas waiting for and they arrived at the nick of time! So 7,000pts for you sir and a nod from the inner Circle for your humongous effort! Completion registered! Now what is this? WHAT IS THIS? ANOTHER VOW? AAAAAaaaaaaaaaaargh... OK, new vow is registered for 430pts. Now make sure you get your  time correct because the event ends in less than 12hrs!!! The deadline is August 15th @ 17:00 GMT!!! Here's the clock for your reference : GMT TIME

@ exsulis81: 200pts - completion registered! How are things in the 4th ring of Hell? Warm any? :lol:

@ Radjen: YES!!! The awesome lightining effect is making its appearence!!! Bravo Radjen - Great job and timely completion too!!! Completion registered.

@ Disruptor: Glad you enjoyed it and found it useful - that's what i'm striving for! :tu:

@ Jeff Jedi & Jono: A noble gesture brothers. Paint them purple with little blue elephants on it...

Phew.... The Watchers are the ones in the background of the first picture right? Lovely work on the swords.... Completion registered and a total of 9,363pts for your sir!

Now stand down Liberame - that's unless you want to send me to the asylum for the very very nervous....

Absolutely awesome! I feel pretty confident when I see the DA brothers uniting like this and still painting and making vows on the last day (of judgement lol).

Is anyone else sitting back watching the clock tick over, trying to relax, that strange mix of nervousness yet feeling excited?

Come on 5pm GMT!

Archived