Vazzy's Big Heresy Thread-Word Bearer Test Scheme 4/7/16

Vazzy

I have returned! Stronger than ever. Now with additional Girlfriend support! And done with his first Year of College! (almost) Anyways... If the title has given it away, I've returned back to my XIII legion roots as I miss the bastards. Right now the VII legion is on indefinite hold. Currently I am enrolled in the ETL but I also have this sucker on my table.

13892042750_28d520eeec_c.jpgUntitled by vazzy2012, on Flickr

But that's not all Folks! I'm also working on a new Terminator team!

14046673313_faaab4a0ab_c.jpgUntitled by vazzy2012, on Flickr

you bastard!

you stole the sword and shield idea I have on my desk for my praetor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RAGE ACTIVATE!!!!!!

Sorry Jasp, This guy is just a Sergeant though. And I'll allow you to use my model... IN EXCHANGE FOR A BOARDING SHIELD!!! MUHAHAHAHAHAH,

But seriously, I see no reason not to use the pose lol. pirate.gif

Great to see you getting back to work, Vazzy. The Knight is off to a great start and the Terminator Sergeant has such a nice pose.

Can't wait to see them when they're done!

Thanks Guys! I've been trying out new stuff, but I was curious if yall thought having the knight pointing his chainblade was possible?

Personally, I've never gotten my hands on the Knight kit so I can't really tell you whether it will actually work or not, but hell, I'd say it would be pretty awesome looking, so go with it!

Ok ,so I finished the Knight this afternoon. Not quite the pose I wanted, but it works for what I was trying to convey: A knight sworn to protect rather than Crusade. This will be explained in full length in the fluff write up for him.

But for now I humbly Present: " Scutum Est Fidelis" The shield of the Faithful, The Protector, the Exiled one. I will be working on a pilot figure but am not sure where that's going right now. 

13899896200_3db4e356b1_c.jpgUntitled by vazzy2012, on Flickr

14083292591_c1773c810c_c.jpgUntitled by vazzy2012, on Flickr

13899883267_8a16e038ce_c.jpgUntitled by vazzy2012, on Flickr

The Damaged War helms, as well as the meaning behind his name are a mystery but I'd love to hear everyone's theories! Perhaps I'll incorporate them into the background of the Knight. In closing I'll leave you with this. 

"Screw the XIIIth! I swore to my Father no harm would reach them. And I will not violate that oath!"

Right now? I'm unsure. I am thinking of Imaging that my lineage has somehow spread to the far future. So I may do house Vasquez,(Despite spelling mine Vazquez) as something of a joke. I'm definetly going do Blue and red I think to tie in to the 129th, but also because I like the colors...

http://i1.cpcache.com/product_zoom/316247656/vazquez_shield_of_puerto_rico_throw_pillow.jpg?height=250&width=250&padToSquare=true

Awesome. I'm going with the Washington family's heraldry for mine.

Yeah I recall seeing that in your thread! Very Cool man!

I love the trophy face plate. That'll teach those upstart other houses tongue.png

Actually there's two haha. The T one and the Iron Warrior one. Good guess on Upstart houses, it's on the right path.

Don't feel bad, brother. I was planning to do the Clan MacKay crest for mine.  :)

http://www.vanishingtattoo.com/images/clan/clan-crest_mackay.jpg

Love where this is going, brother. the trophy helms are a brilliant touch.

Looking very good fella

Thanks Mate! Been digging your threads as well!

Don't feel bad, brother. I was planning to do the Clan MacKay crest for mine. smile.png

http://www.vanishingtattoo.com/images/clan/clan-crest_mackay.jpg

Love where this is going, brother. the trophy helms are a brilliant touch.

Excellent. I'm looking forward to seeing what the great Heathens can do.

Looks like the helm plate of a Knight from House Devine, one of Lord Borcuse's Spearhead dedicated to the Ruined King, if you ask me. msn-wink.gif

Perhaps ;)

Alright Here's a sorta update on my ETL vow, plus a clearer shot of the Scutum.

14124690121_d58d650e86.jpgETL Sgt. by vazzy2012, on Flickr

First Sergeant Terentius, Leader of the Void Forged.

13941336837_f7316c71a2_c.jpgScutum Est Fidelus by vazzy2012, on Flickr

Another Shot of the Scutum.

Looking really good, I particularly like the trophy faceplates.

Sorry to rain on your parade slightly but 'Scutum est fidelus' translates as 'the shield is faithful'.

I think you want 'scutum fidelium'

Looking really good, I particularly like the trophy faceplates.

Sorry to rain on your parade slightly but 'Scutum est fidelus' translates as 'the shield is faithful'.

I think you want 'scutum fidelium'

Thanks Muggs *Glares quietly at google translate and laments taking spanish instead of Latin* 

• 4 weeks later...

So, I've two updates tonight. One is to show you progress on my ultras who have seen a few dreadnaughts and a Baneblade added to the arsenal, as well as briefly show a little bit of what I'm doing as a side hobby. 

First up the Ultras.

The "Punisher" piloted by Brother Castle.

14332621462_bd8a31dae4_c.jpgUntitled by vazzy2012, on Flickr

14303008595_8d3b9616fd_c.jpgUntitled by vazzy2012, on Flickr

That's work on Squad Claudius

And here is a glimpse of the First Hammer of Talassar

10863376524_bc8792536e_c.jpgUntitled by vazzy2012, on Flickr

Finally, I'll leave you with these.

14155607529_2302760735_c.jpgUntitled by vazzy2012, on Flickr

"It sickens me, that you still run. You could've ended this farce days ago, but no. You flee like roaches before the light, entertaining notions of survival. Well hear this Gareth, there is no hope. You are dead, all of you. There is nowhere for you to run now. Come out and we can finish this like men. "
-Reaver Chieftain Jarek Iaxes to unidentified XVI survivors, Isstvan III massacre

10322739_799572206727465_501792708690835

10289884_799572193394133_809455092444332
I ALMOST FORGOT, BROTHER Barrus Alexander, named by my good friend Noctus Cornix. He's the leader of my Underworld War veterans. You guys will see them soonish.
14002683498_598c92a798_c.jpgUntitled by vazzy2012, on Flickr

Archived