Sorry, my bad. Wasnt entirely clear in my wording there, so here is the actual quote, altough it's still vague. I'll put reserves next to it for comparison.

Infiltrate: "A unit that deploys using these rules cannot charge in the first turn'."

Reserves: "Unless stated otherwise, a unit cannot charge, or use any abilities or special rules that must be used at the start of the turn, in the turn it arrives from reserve".

So, what do they mean with first turn? player turn? game turn? 

I thought it was the whole game turn originally and I was most displeased to put it lightly. Then someone pointed me to this rule:

• "One game turn therefore comprises two player turns -
    one for each player. When ever a rule refers to 'a turn' it always
    means 'player turn' unless it specifically refers to a 'game turn'."
    (See Game Turns and Player Turns, 6th Ed. BRB Pg. 9.)

So infiltrators/Scouts refers to the first player turn. The first turn that belongs to any player that occurs vs first game turn/first turn a player has.

I was considering that. Knowing that you're going second ahead of time presents interesting tactical planning. The more one knows about whats going to happen the more things you have control over and can mitigate. No matter what your opponent will get one shooting phase to shoot Shrike. Although going first means you can kill some of their shooting first... hmn...

Edited by Nusquam

But, no kidding, if your Shrike go with BA, their melta and inferno pistols(on jump infantry...) can really help you pop some tanks.

True, but very expensive. They are good, yes, but best used for hunting things inside transports as opposed to generic AT.