Heathens. One day you're doing Night Lords.

I have foreseen it.

Oh, ye of zero faith....

Also Heathens - if you want more info about British or Scottish military I have some knowledge (Great-Grandfather was Black Watch, Grandfather was RTR, Father 3 Yorks, Uncle 1 Yorks & Lancs and Brother is RHA) I'm happy to help - your militarised and imo. human aspect to the writing makes it even more enjoyable biggrin.png

I may take you up on that, brother. Thank you.

Fantastic work as always from the lot of you, some really inspiring stuff here as always - it's threads like these that make me spend all my money at Forgeworld

Now to get back to building my jump pack equipped assault company - big question though, 30k Blood Angels or Emperors Children? I genuinely can't decide - Help!

The Angels, hands down. The Scars kick ass, but I have yet to see a full on heresy era Blood Angel army.

Now - Oh ye mighty writers of the siege - arise and write before The Jeff comes to haunt this beautifully apocalyptic thread. msn-wink.gif

Jeff doesn't have the proper security credentials to be in this AO. He will be shot on sight.

After finals and all the work heathens has had to do our mental reserves are smoked tongue.png

Damn skippy, lol. You gents better start stepping it up. :P

Gorgeous yellow on that Cataphractii Heathens. I can't help but feel somewhat betrayed though.

It's the bloody Heresy. How did you expect to feel? :lol: Just wait, I have even bigger plans....

Sartael is AMAZING. Love it. Go go Imperial Fists =)

Danke. We ain't power rangers, though. :D

No. I'm not shooting Tzeentch daemons out of my nasal cavity....

He struck me more like Nurgle, what with the sense of humor and all the ooze. Not to mention the giant bug robot. The crows can easily fit with the Crow God aspect of Nurgle.

What is it that Heathens says?

Part of the ship. Part of the crew. Part of the ship. Part of the crew. Part of the ship. Part of the crew. Part of the ship. Part of the crew. Part of the ship. Part of the crew. Part of the ship. Part of the crew. Part of the ship. Part of the crew. Part of the ship. Part of the crew. Part of the ship. Part of the crew. Part of the ship. Part of the crew.

That's it you guys have broken me. To hell with food and the rent I'm going 30k! I'll be paying FW a visit when I'm back in Notts over Christmas.

Its ok.

You can go 2 weeks without food. You cannot go that long without resin *snif*

We all have room for another ;)

welcome to the crew...or the ship

I had to stop following this topic as I couldn't keep up with the posts blink.png and I have enough on my plate with 40K stuff without temptation like this, but were circumstances different I'd have done either Iron Hands, Ultras (more so if I knew a certain Chapter's fething Founding was Second) or Night Lords.

I hear this little buzzing sound at the very edge of my (increasingly limited) hearing...

Part of the ship, part of the crew, Part of the ship, part of the crew, Part of the ship, part of the crew, Part of the ship, part of the crew, Part of the ship, part of the crew, Part of the ship, part of the crew, Part of the ship, part of the crew, Part of the ship, part of the crew, Part of the ship, part of the crew, Part of the ship, part of the crew, Part of the ship, part of the crew, Part of the ship, part of the crew, Part of the ship, part of the crew, Part of the ship, part of the crew, Part of the ship, part of the crew, Part of the ship, part of the crew, Part of the ship, part of the crew, Part of the ship, part of the crew, Part of the ship, part of the crew, Part of the ship, part of the crew, Part of the ship, part of the crew...

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I had to stop following this topic as I couldn't keep up with the posts blink.png and I have enough on my plate with 40K stuff without temptation like this, but were circumstances different I'd have done either Iron Hands, Ultras (more so if I knew a certain Chapter's fething Founding was Second) or Night Lords.

I hear this little buzzing sound at the very edge of my (increasingly limited) hearing...

Part of the ship, part of the crew, Part of the ship, part of the crew, Part of the ship, part of the crew, Part of the ship, part of the crew, Part of the ship, part of the crew, Part of the ship, part of the crew, Part of the ship, part of the crew, Part of the ship, part of the crew, Part of the ship, part of the crew, Part of the ship, part of the crew, Part of the ship, part of the crew, Part of the ship, part of the crew, Part of the ship, part of the crew, Part of the ship, part of the crew, Part of the ship, part of the crew, Part of the ship, part of the crew, Part of the ship, part of the crew, Part of the ship, part of the crew, Part of the ship, part of the crew, Part of the ship, part of the crew, Part of the ship, part of the crew...

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Did you perchance pick up the Heresy revision of the Necronomicon as written by the Mad Alaskan 1000Heathens? :P

Just popped in to say I love absolutely love your work guys, great to see the passion of some old Templar brethren redirected into the beauty that is 30K.

If the Templars are present in some form in Book 3 when it is released, I will prepare for my mind to be blown away in this thread!

PS - the music selection is masterful!

Archived