Oh my Emperor! That is an absolutely awe inspiring duel in 28mm there Heathens! Seeing all this HH stuff is inspiring me to pick up my tools again and make some HH stuff out of what I have in the Bitz Box, maybe a Sergeant or something from the Imperial Fists, or another Legion...

Wait no! I have so many other things to work on! I must resist! Part of the nnnnnnnggghhhh no! I am a Son of Dorn! I will endure! Part of the crew...part of the ship...

:P

Cambrius

Wait no! I have so many other things to work on! I must resist! Part of the nnnnnnnggghhhh no! I am a Son of Dorn! I will endure! Part of the crew...part of the ship..

I understand that sticking your hand in the Pain Glove fixes a lot of things. ;)

I would suggest trying to start that conversation as its own thread. Best bet would be the Horus Heresy forum.

Good idea Cormac, I'll stick together a thread for that tomorrow after some sleep.

@ Rev. T. Jackhammer: Hmm, None of those three Legions really stick in my heart sadly when I look at the miniature. confused.gif

Cambrius

Indeed, I'll be making a separate thread for my guy(s) shortly. Just thought I'd share that they'd converted me to the HH side partially with their fantastic work. If any slight has been caused to the content makers on this thread, I apologise and will go back into the shadows once more and not cause further bother. sweat.gif

Cambrius

Indeed, I'll be making a separate thread for my guy(s) shortly. Just thought I'd share that they'd converted me to the HH side partially with their fantastic work. If any slight has been caused to the content makers on this thread, I apologise and will go back into the shadows once more and not cause further bother. sweat.gif

Cambrius

If anything just edit your photos out in the original post you made. Moderati Honda made the same mistake you did earlier in the thread and then edited out the content of his original post. Out of respect for the purity of this thread I'd suggest you do the same. It's an honest mistake but one that should be rectified.

Cambrius

If anything just edit your photos out in the original post you made. Moderati Honda made the same mistake you did earlier in the thread and then edited out the content of his original post. Out of respect for the purity of this thread I'd suggest you do the same. It's an honest mistake but one that should be rectified.

This, please.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

gallery_37532_8712_11117.png

::::Recovered recording:::Data-Stack 84-43-711::::Noospheric interface complete:::::processing request::::::DENIED:::::

::::Security Clearance Required:::Credentials detected::::Processing request::::Access granted...Welcome Praetor::::

:WARNING: Mass Data Upload : Visual Only:

gallery_37532_8712_36350.png

[Pict Capture DX/8201-12] -Brother Dighton (Tactical, 1st Platoon)

gallery_37532_8712_81274.png

[Pict Capture DX/8232-9] -Brother Lenox (Tactical, 1st Platoon)

gallery_37532_8712_117161.png

[Pict Capture DX/8243-09] -Veteran-Brother Galen (Sapper, 2nd Platoon)

gallery_37532_8712_155967.png

[Pict Capture DX/8232-00] -Brother Kischo (Tactical, 1st Platoon)

gallery_37532_8712_153684.png

[Pict Capture DX/8242-7] -Veteran-Brother Varick (Sapper, 2nd Platoon)

gallery_37532_8712_70631.png

[Pict Capture DX/8237-856] -Brother Hastings (Breacher, 1st Platoon)

gallery_37532_8712_321779.png

[Pict Capture DX/8154-060] -Veteran-Brother Novato (Sapper, 2nd Platoon)

gallery_37532_8712_80213.pngsml_gallery_37532_8712_437338.pnggallery_37532_8712_108169.png

[Pict Capture DX/8154-060] -Veteran-Brother Kasaan (Command)

gallery_37532_8712_352499.png

[Pict Capture DX/16-756-2] -Agnarsson, Exile of the VI Legion, He Who Walks Nightmares(Status Unknown)

Archived