Just a little progress update, the Moritat is requiring a few details plus base to finish, the sicaran still isnt anywhere near finished though, oh no no.

http://i826.photobucket.com/albums/zz184/Lamenterkyle/Mobile%20Uploads/20140601_114158_zps2f287217.jpg

Of course they will. Battered and battle-hardened, we shall meet again. Besides, the warp is a fickle thing. Perhaps we'll meet sooner than you expect. Or we've already crossed paths. The 47th was there at Tsagualsa, don't forget.

Edited by Augustus b'Raass

Mr b'rass I had a tiny case of non responsive tablet plus button mashing cross with curses to the tune of why won't you bleeping work you bleeping technological.. ah there we go :p

I believe I have created several monsters, now you've all made me want to build the tech magos responsible for putting chain weapons on my tanks :devil: so mr bear, dorns_fist, deathspectresgt7 and talonatrayu, I now expect to see chain tanks :p I'll be watching!

tarvik and the chaplain, my thanks brothers

british weather plus a few real life distractions have caused slow progress, but there will be paint soon. And blood. Plenty of blood. For the blood god.

I do believe I've created a monster :devil: and yes Balthamal you should copy it. It will be beautiful. And once evrryone has added chainweapins to their vehicles we will start an appreciation/self help thread for putting such devices in vehicles

Well I haven't painted a tank in 11 or 12 years so it's not something I'm going to start doing tomorrow but you'll never know what may come during the year... :wink: