• 1 year later...

Hail!

Well - I had honestly kinda forgotten about this wee blog! Anyhow - here is some stuff that I have finished the past week:

2 Thermic Plasma Regulators - long OOP - but better late than never!

Njbq0d6.jpg

O1BxOXN.jpg

And also a 10 man Palanite Enforcer squad

ysyyaxt.jpg

Cheers!

Thank you, Firedrake! Much appreciated. 

Yep - the bases turned out quite subtle. I am a fan of it. I basically copied the recipe from Brush & Boltgun. 

Now I just need to finish my six Subjugators and the Scrutinator-Primus & KB-88.

Cheers!

Master Ciaphas

Wow, why have i never seen this plog of yours !! , top stuff Master C :thumbsup: 

you know it....seeing your stuff always makes me want to go home and start painting  :laugh:....

Cheers, M 

Edited by Mumeishi

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks, all!! 

Since November, I have been busy finishing off a few more things. 

First up is the Necromunda Underhive Market. My parents gave me this for Christmas...which was lovely. The first hobby related gift I have gotten from them in over...30 years? In other words, I just had to paint that up this year :-D 

kvWwCE6.jpg

b4KO32k.jpg

AwOLaTz.jpg

Nd9S6ur.jpg

I also finished the Imperial Conveyors set, that has been lying in my basement for the past three or so years, so it was also nice to tick that off the list!

eApA989.jpg

S3AOYRu.jpg

mRfYZxI.jpg

Finally, a friend of mine has been exploring the world of 3D printing, and he printed a Zone Mortalis-esque wall as a gift for me - that also got painted up:

PWKYNCl.jpg

P1SujdU.jpg

All in all - MAXIMUM EFFORT this past month!

Cheers!

/Master Ciaphas

The Necromunda market is such a characterful kit, and you've done a great job on it :thumbsup:

The Galvanic Servohaulers look great, too, and the streaking on the container is nicely done :smile: 

Edited by Firedrake Cordova

Hail!

Well - finally succumbing to illness Friday night, after ignoring the signs for four days, meat that I had hobby time yesterday. It was spent on finishing these three fine fellows:

An AT18 Legio Astorum Dire Wolf scout-class titan:

FqVomSd.jpg

pt1CVeg.jpg

MOpMavF.jpg

And my last two Cerastus Knight-Lancers of House Tintaroth:

B8Z2RQI.jpg

All together:

kLJWtls.jpg

Cheers!

Faithfully,

Master Ciaphas

• 5 weeks later...

Hail!

Bought a box of Necromunda Bulkhead Doors earlier in January - and as I had to use them for a game yesterday, I also got work done, and finished them Saturday. All in all, 14 pieces of terrain, that I am quite happy calling "done".

3v1viBF.jpg

06Fx4gC.jpg

H7H0Nr3.jpg

S1qLBmG.jpg

Faithfully,

Master Ciaphas

• 1 month later...

Heh. Well...they are actually not terribly far off, Cordova! I just have a wee bit more terrain to do...and on that note:

I have managed to do some jungle trees (yeah, they are 3rd ed., but I think they fit in well enough), as well as some old school rocky hills. For some reason, it is oddly satisfying going back to basics.

j8qsfiq.jpg

fw0zDXy.jpg

j8qsfiq.jpg

Soon-ish, there will be old mono-pose Space Marines, Goff Orks and Gretchins with autoguns :-D

Cheers!