You know you're an Imperial Guardsman when...

librisrouge

Spoiler for Fury film:

When you watch the movie "Fury" and shed tears when the tanks machine spirit is finally snuffed out.

Dude! Spoiler alert! Some of us are waiting for Netflix to pick it up (I kid, I already knew that was going to be the ending.)

...when your enemy drops their FMCs in front of your army, knowing all you have are lasguns to bring it down since everything else will either miss (it does) or are blasts. 180 shots later that Hive Tyrant went down like a brick.

That was like when I went to see Titanic in the theaters and someone ruined the ending when they told me the ship sank :ohmy.::laugh.:.

...when you put an all infantry list on the table, only to have your brother-in-law (the guy who knows you best as both a person and gamer) ask you, "You own that many models?" You only answer a straight, "Yes," before also telling him that the army you played against him with last time didn't need to contribute any personnel.

Space marine players try to collect companies or chapters, I'm aiming for the lifetime goal of a regiment...:tongue.:

When you're fielding the Fortress of Redemption as a Blood Angel against Tyranids and halfway through the battle, you think, "If only I could trade these 4 squads for 7 veteran squads, and it'd be so much better". Then the thought never goes away.

When your opponent looks at your HQ and two troop choices and asks, "How many FOC choices that is that again?"

"Three"

"Three!!"

"Three"

"....IG is broken :censored:. That's something like a hundred models!"

"Hundred and thirteen actually."

"...:furious: "

You remembered, of course, to add his tears to your jar?

When your opponent looks at your HQ and two troop choices and asks, "How many FOC choices that is that again?"

"Three"

"Three!!"

"Three"

"....IG is broken :censored:. That's something like a hundred models!"

"Hundred and thirteen actually."

"...:furious: "

You remembered, of course, to add his tears to your jar?

Its a tasty beverage that I drink while working on Battle Reports (inbound in about a week or so.)

You actually enjoy painting infantry.

ITS A BLOOD ANGEL PLAYER!!! GET 'EM!

Pfft, no respect. When I was a lad of just 300 Terran years old, Imperial Guardsman would address us as "My Lord"...

Archived