You know you're a Sister of Battle player when...

I love that cut out, and I'll raise you one: You know your a sisters of battle player when, on that lucky but rare roll of a six, you are rewarded...

veryidian.jpg

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2016/12/06/adepta-sororitas-canoness-veridyan/

Eat that community, faith (and fire) pay off - we got it!

When your faith allows you to use Daemon weapons without succumbing to the Daemon's temptations.

How does a Sister of Battle use a Daemon weapon? By grabbing the Daemon by the throat, swinging the Daemon like a rag doll, and using the Daemon's flailing arms and legs to bludgeon anyone foolish enough to commit heresy or oppose the Emperor's will.

That Daemonette will REGRET mouthing off before one of the Emperor's daughters.

Edited by Bjorn Firewalker

When your faith allows you to use Daemon weapons without succumbing to the Daemon's temptations.

How does a Sister of Battle use a Daemon weapon? By grabbing the Daemon by the throat, swinging the Daemon like a rag doll, and using the Daemon's flailing arms and legs to bludgeon anyone foolish enough to commit heresy or oppose the Emperor's will.

That Daemonette will REGRET mouthing off before one of the Emperor's daughters.

As long as you burn it properly after you swing it it shouldn't be heresy :)

...when you not only own a card stock shrine but have built it for INCREASED FAITH.

...when your FLGS has a Canoness Veridian set aside for you before you ask them too.

...when you break internet hiatus status for new Sisters stuff on instinct.

...when you plan to purge with the fury of a thousand Emperors if plastic (or resin (NOT Finecast)) Sisters and a new codex don't drop in the next couple of months.

...when you can smell Sisters rumors despite them being digital and thus lacking smell.

...when you spend time wondering if you can convert Sisters of Silence into Sororitas.

...when you argue about which order is the best one instead of arguing about the best collection of abhuman mutants Marine Chapter. (BTW: the best order is Argent Shroud)

...when you tracked down one of the old sticker banners GW made of said best order to go with your banner bearer.

...when you have the use the article about using wire and green stuff to model flames and use it to add some "firepower" to your flamer models.

...when you hate heels on Raging Hormone models but accept them on the obviously cool new Canoness model.

...when your favorite insult is "heretic".

...when you feel the desire to pure the heretic when people claim Celestine isn't popular.

...when you find yourself hoping that the Living Saint comes back on a massive base full of PURITY and FAITH in plastic so you can purge even harder.

...when your FLGS has a Canoness Veridian set aside for you before you ask them too.

Ah, Know the feeling, my local manager told me I could get the one he gets from hq for the shop's display if pre-orders were not coming back up. And then he ordered 2 for me when they did ;)

Yep we're popular, being on the brink of extinction and all ;) or maybe it's just the fact were terribly faction who doesn't really complain while preparing our all-pod or dual wraightknight army ? :D

You brought expensive low save models? How cute. Let me proceed to purge them off the board in three turns or less.

Honestly the only armies that give my army troubles are horde armies. Mostly because I have a balanced list for TAC instead of one full of flamers and heavy flamers to purge the filth off the table.

When you realise just how much money you have spent on your Sisters army and it makes you happy instead of feeling sad. 

Seriously, I could have three other commission painted armies instead of a singular Sisters army.

Crazy thing is that I want to spend more money on Sisters models :S

Plan A: Burn Heretics

Plan B: Burn them again

Plan C: Did you try burning Heretics?

I need options besides burning, because certain enemies are immune to such attacks- the Avatar of Khaine being one of them.

If the Demolisher cannon isn't available to Adepta Sororitas armies, I will MAKE THEM AVAILABLE, rewriting entire paragraphs from 'Codex: Space Marines' and 'Codex: Astra Militarum' if necessary.

Edited by Bjorn Firewalker

I need options besides burning, because certain enemies are immune to such attacks- the Avatar of Khaine being one of them.

Multimeltas ,they burn through it which is acceptable

Read 'Codex: Eldar'- the "Molten Body" special rule of the Avatar of Khaine makes him IMMUNE TO MELTA WEAPONS as well. You must know an enemy to defeat him, or you will fail in your duty to defend the Emperor and His realm- the latter is unacceptable for any and all loyal subjects of the Emperor.

Hence my demand for Demolisher cannons in the Adepta Sororitas arsenal.

Multimeltas ,they burn through it which is acceptable

Read 'Codex: Eldar'- the "Molten Body" special rule of the Avatar of Khaine makes him IMMUNE TO MELTA WEAPONS as well. You must know an enemy to defeat him, or you will fail in your duty to defend the Emperor and His realm- the latter is unacceptable for any and all loyal subjects of the Emperor.

Hence my demand for Demolisher cannons in the Adepta Sororitas arsenal.

Options besides burning? Pffft. What are you, a heretic?

:P Enough Exprcists fixes just about any problem.