You know you're a Sister of Battle player when...

I got a thing in the mail :tongue.:

and it came with the cardstock shrine, which makes me very happy

it was a bit of a pain to assemble.

Congratz on owing a piece of Sister history:biggrin.:

I still haven't assembled mine for 20 years because of the bolded part lol:tongue.:

I still haven't assembled mine for 20 years because of the bolded part lol:tongue.:

hehe. I used the same super glue  use on my models . . . it sets basically instantly on paper it seems.

Now the question is how can I get it to the game shop without crushing it . . .

hehe. I used the same super glue  use on my models . . . it sets basically instantly on paper it seems.

Now the question is how can I get it to the game shop without crushing it . . .

Go to a bakery, and get one of the boxes they use for birthday and wedding cakes?

(I was originally going to suggest disassembling the model for transport, but considering the difficulty you and others have with assembling it, this seems too time-consuming, risking damage to the model each time it is disassembled and then reassembled.)

Scan it and share the scans with your fellow sisters so we may build them with foam core

You table spacewolves on turn 4 in a 1500 point casual game because you brought to much melta.

too much melta? The only thing that you could have said that makes less sense is too many flamers (or maybe too many bolters)! :P

Adore the Immortal Emperor

For He is our Protector.

Admire the Immortal Emperor

For His Sacrifice to Mankind.

Exalt the Immortal Emperor

For His Strict Guidance.

Revere the Immortal Emperor

For His Undying Guard.

Venerate the Immortal Emperor

For His Holy Wisdom.

Honour the Immortal Emperor

For His Eteranal Strength.

Glorify the Immortal Emperor

For His All-seeing Vision.

Praise the Immortal Emperor

For his Enduring Rule.

Hail the Immortal Emperor

For He is the Lord and Master.

Worship the Immortal Emperor

For without Him we are Nothing.

- Third Edition Main Rulebook, pg. 10

Edited by Servant of Dante

... when you giggle historically as your opponent keeps setting out terminators.

...When nothing makes you happier than seeing a massive squad of Grey Knight Paladins landing in behind your lines.

Edited by Beams

You table spacewolves on turn 4 in a 1500 point casual game because you brought to much melta.

too much melta? The only thing that you could have said that makes less sense is too many flamers (or maybe too many bolters)! :tongue.:

You can bring too many flamer and melta weapons when the enemy brings an Avatar of Khaine, whose "Molten Body" special rule makes him IMMUNE TO FLAME AND MELTA WEAPONS.

Solution? More heavy bolters- and missile launchers, if the Sisters are allowed to bear that weapon. (An extra 12" of range is always useful.)

Holy Boltguns! there is a reason it's called the holy trinity

Yes. I may or may not take a sharpie to a codex that gave missile launchers to Sisters :tongue.:

Hold on, what if it gave them Melta Missiles? A once and maybe future thing? See, being melta it's on side again, right? Melta missiles for AT work and then we just cajole the techpriests to come up with a cover ignoring flamer type round for anti-personal work. Maybe we mist the promethium and use a second spark charge for some kind of fuel-air concussion?

Holy Boltguns! there is a reason it's called the holy trinity

Yes. I may or may not take a sharpie to a codex that gave missile launchers to Sisters :tongue.:

Hold on, what if it gave them Melta Missiles? A once and maybe future thing? See, being melta it's on side again, right? Melta missiles for AT work and then we just cajole the techpriests to come up with a cover ignoring flamer type round for anti-personal work. Maybe we mist the promethium and use a second spark charge for some kind of fuel-air concussion?

A missile with a melta bomb for a warhead...

Excellent idea. I think the missile will have to be larger, in order to fit the warhead. This will make it too heavy to be man-portable (or woman-portable), but it will also give it INCREASED RANGE.

Let's use the following name and profile:

MELTA MISSILE, [insert appropriate value] pts

Range 60", S 8, AP 1. Heavy 1, Armourbane.

Exorcist missiles have kind of a melta profile (strength and ap wise) save for the short distance bonus, so it's not a big stretch .

But from a heretic purging point of view, an incendiary or melta orbital strike sounds like loads of fun :) plus we don't have to have the Toilet of Judgement in the army for it (I love the model but please don't paint it white :D )