You know you're a Sister of Battle player when...

Speaking of songs;

You know you're a sisters of battle player when your idea of a pickup line is singing "I don't want to set the world on fire, I just want to start a flame in your heart..."

. . . Like . . . A flame with a flamer? Because I have one of those . . .

Oh, and you know you're a Sisters of Battle player when you memorize the Invocation of the Fede Imperialis after supper.

When you proceed to burn and melta a imperial fists army off the table in one game and almost table a silver skulls army with all kinds of formation shenanigans via assualt troops,drop pod guys with grav guns and the big terminators with grav weapons,,,,lost the 2nd game but only via objectives,he only had 6 marines left when turn 7 ended  

..when you are at a concert hall with a massive organ behind the orchestra and your mind is locked on counting the pipes to deduce the number of d6 you'd roll :)

"Can you hear the Organs play?"

~Exorcist Driver, DoW:Soulstorm.

Oh, how I'd rather have the sisters in Dark Crusade than in Soulstorm. Replacing the orks too, I can't stand the green beans.

You know you're a sisters of battle player when the only Soulstorm campaign you ever replay is the Sisters of Battle's.

You know you're a Sisters of Battle player when the first thing you bring up whenever someone mentions DoW is which ones have Sisters in them (even though you've never played any of the DoW games. Well, except that one time, but you where playing Sisters then anyway :P )

You know you're a sisters of battle player when the only Soulstorm campaign you ever replay is the Sisters of Battle's.

You know you're a Sisters player, when Soul Storm (as flawed as it is from a Sisters point of view), is what starts you on your journey to Ophelia VII...

You know you're a Sisters player, when Soul Storm (as flawed as it is from a Sisters point of view), is what starts you on your journey to Ophelia VII...

All pilgrims must begin somewhere; one must simply trust in His divine will.

So, do you think it's fair to say you're a Sisters of Battle player if you spout stuff like that? :tongue.:

Ave Imperator!

Edited by Servant of Dante

• 3 weeks later...

Surprised no one's already said "when you watch Arrival and howl in dismay when they don't immediately blast the ships out of the sky".

I've been too busy playing my Sororitas to watch this "Arrival" of which you speak...

I've been to see it twice. Abhorrent pro-xenos overtones aside, it's a wonderful film.

Let me paraphrase that for you:

"If you ignore the heresy it's a good film."

*primes flamer*

Ignoring heresy IS heresy.

I've been to see it twice. Abhorrent pro-xenos overtones aside, it's a wonderful film.

Let me paraphrase that for you:

"If you ignore the heresy it's a good film."

*primes flamer*

Ignoring heresy IS heresy.

. . . that's what I was saying . . .  :P

Even the the thought of ignoring heresy without actually ignoring heresy is still heresy.:tongue.:  

of course, there is no innocence, only varying degrees of guilt.

I know that's more of an Ordo Hereticus quote, but I really like it XD