ETL III is coming....

I think Heathens is right we've already won. Just in case, these, at least, are in my plans....

III:

Contemptor

Phoenix Guard

Land Raider

IV:

Fellglaive

Whirlwind Scorpius

Tactical Squad

Siege Breaker and/or Praetor

X:

Gabriel Santar (Praetor)

Terminator Command Squad

Predator

Breacher Squad/Medusan Immortals

Land Raider

XII:

Khârn

...and more, especially if new mechanicums things are released. Might have to spread these across multiple vows to make sure though.

Represent the Legions, Brothers, no matter your allegiance. We got this one in the bag.

For the record, ETL is about taking "it" out of the bag.

All looking good guys!...

If I remember, last year we got the highest completion rate in the entire contest, around 85%...lets see if we can get 100%.

Also might have to dust off the old thunderhawk for this...although would prob take 3 months just to build it haha

I'm in Jasp, unfortunately I'm not part of the super heavy club :D

I have:

30 tacticals

10 volkite support squad guys

Spartan Assault tank

Champion

Master of Signal

10 cataphractii terminators

3 jetbikes

5 assault marines...maybe?

But that's all on the burner. I'm ready to stomp the 40k crew. We have already corrupted the black templars/IF....

There will be a day that ETL wil be about only two factions: 40k vs. 30k! :D

Soon it will be the last guard of 40k weeping in loss to the 30k crew!!!

That would be awesome!

Out of sheer curiousity, what kind of loadout are you gonna run with that pred? I'm toying with the idea of a full squadron with flamestorm cannons, Heavy Bolter sponsons, and Havoc launchers; for flushing out trench lines and such.

My 1500 list has a full squadron of Predator Autocannon/Lascannon Sponson predators.  I've got two trilas Space Wolves predators that I've had since I got into the hobby in 3rd ed that will be standing in for two of them till I purchase more, but I've got a Deimos Predator on the way that should be here at just the right time for the ETL.

I have a few questions...

I know last year's ETL II allowed the use of Betrayal. This year may include Massacre and even Extermination. Does the army absolutely have to be one of the Legions or Mechanicums presented? Can they be a "DIY" going by 30K rules?

Specifically, I was planning work on an experimental cohort of the Legio Cybernetica: Astartes Mechanicum. Whether from Dark or Adeptus Mechanicus, they are a form of cybernetic space marine. Not AI (or is it?), but a techmarine-like army using one of the Legions rules (Iron Hands/Warriors most likely).

Would this be acceptable?

Just lobbing a few rad grenades and see what sticks...

I have a few questions...I know last year's ETL II allowed the use of Betrayal. This year may include Massacre and even Extermination. Does the army absolutely have to be one of the Legions or Mechanicums presented? Can they be a "DIY" going by 30K rules?Specifically, I was planning work on an experimental cohort of the Legio Cybernetica: Astartes Mechanicum. Whether from Dark or Adeptus Mechanicus, they are a form of cybernetic space marine. Not AI (or is it?), but a techmarine-like army using one of the Legions rules (Iron Hands/Warriors most likely).Would this be acceptable?Just lobbing a few rad grenades and see what sticks...

Are you suggesting an entire counts-as army? Hmm... It may work... PM me to discuss details, this must be done correctly to ensure balance...

I've never participated in any of the pledges on here, so this might be my first.  I'll probably at least enter a Predator, maybe a Contemptor-Mortis, and juuust maybe a heavy support squad.

do all the above ;)

That would be awesome!

Out of sheer curiousity, what kind of loadout are you gonna run with that pred? I'm toying with the idea of a full squadron with flamestorm cannons, Heavy Bolter sponsons, and Havoc launchers; for flushing out trench lines and such.

DO IT!

I have a few questions...

I know last year's ETL II allowed the use of Betrayal. This year may include Massacre and even Extermination. Does the army absolutely have to be one of the Legions or Mechanicums presented? Can they be a "DIY" going by 30K rules?

Specifically, I was planning work on an experimental cohort of the Legio Cybernetica: Astartes Mechanicum. Whether from Dark or Adeptus Mechanicus, they are a form of cybernetic space marine. Not AI (or is it?), but a techmarine-like army using one of the Legions rules (Iron Hands/Warriors most likely).

Would this be acceptable?

Just lobbing a few rad grenades and see what sticks...

as long as your models stick to the theme and rules of 30k, why not? Radiation sticks to everything that's why its so dirty.

Archived