ETL: Crusade of ZEAL - The Templars Now Stand Alone

Acebaur

Was this supposed to make us having "less chance to win" ?

Honestly, NOW WE ARE ALONE AS TEMPLARS I WILL PAINT EVEN MORE POINTS ! ! !

WE ARE TEMPLARS ! ! !

+ Shall we repost all of our Vows somewhere or have they already be moved?

I didn't expect anything less from you, Brother Zyth! woot.gif

I'm hoping to get my hands on some extra stuff this friday, so we'll see. I've been slow on my progress these last couple of days, but my Penitent Neophytes are almost done, and I've already applied the first layers of white on the LRC. I should have vow 3 complete by next week. thumbsup.gif

I might get some pictures later this week. ph34r.png

As ordered by the High Marshal himself, Marshal Clausewitz and his household of 9 Knights (Templar Knights, not Imperial ones!) shall join the cause, adding another 589 points to the Crusade.

We may stand alone, but Sigismund, Blessed be His name, stood alone against the Darkness and prevailed. We are his heirs, his legacy to the Galaxy. The traitors go to war under the war-chant of "let the Galaxy burn!"? Let's give them what they ask for.

++Ecce Furor Teutonicus++

I didn't expect anything less from you, Brother Zyth! woot.gif

I'm hoping to get my hands on some extra stuff this friday, so we'll see. I've been slow on my progress these last couple of days, but my Penitent Neophytes are almost done, and I've already applied the first layers of white on the LRC. I should have vow 3 complete by next week. thumbsup.gif

I might get some pictures later this week. ph34r.png

Oh he's been slow he says. You mean you didn't finish another Imperial Knight sized model or 3 in less than 1 day? eek.gif

My god man! Andhil you are slipping man, slipping.

;) :lol:

I've finally finished the Storm Eagle and the LRC is underway. Hopefully it won't take nearly as long and I'll have it done by the end of the week. Then it's onto Vow 2!

Question:

Initial recruitment phase.  Do all vows have to be pledged before the end of may?  Or does just the first vow?

I'm still collecting things for other vows, and don't think I'll have them all for the second vow...but also don't want to throw out a massive second vow, then have stuff not show up till the end of july.

The easiest way to do this, is to go to the AoD's first page, and click the banner in Semper's post; that'll show a link, copy that. Then go to your profile settings, go to signature, and click the 'image' tab, then paste the link into that box, and voila!

The easiest way to do this, is to go to the AoD's first page, and click the banner in Semper's post; that'll show a link, copy that. Then go to your profile settings, go to signature, and click the 'image' tab, then paste the link into that box, and voila!

I have tried this but the image url line does nothing and I cant close or come out if it after pasting the link.

I have tried this but the image url line does nothing and I cant close or come out if it after pasting the link.

Ok so go to the AoD page with the image. Right click on it and click open in a new tab.  Then copy that link and go to your signature settings and put this in.

edit: OK. Quote my post and there is a button in the far upper left of the post options. Looks like a light switch. Click that and the post will revert to code instead of auto displaying images, quote tags etc. Then simply copy and paste the below image tag into your sig. 

http://fortressofunforgiven.homestead.com/ETL_2014_Banner_V2_01_Oath_of_Moment.jpg

If you want it centered, use this one instead. 

http://fortressofunforgiven.homestead.com/ETL_2014_Banner_V2_01_Oath_of_Moment.jpg

If you are using an IEX browser, the forum software has issues doing certain simple things. Try Firefox or Chrome and that should clear up the problem.

If you are using an IEX browser, the forum software has issues doing certain simple things. Try Firefox or Chrome and that should clear up the problem.

Thank you Brother, Chrome cracked it. Bless the Machine Spirit.

Brothers! The Dark Angels have adopted a "re-doubling" strategium.  Each member is vowing to double his points completed before the end of the Challenge!   We must keep an eye on them before they get out of hand!

I assume their second vows are the daemons they'll be painting to represent their heresy and devotion to the dark gods.

Lets send them back to the warp, packing their cloaks and icons of heresy.

Gonna finish my second Vow tonight, and begin my third after painting for six hour straight and taking the day off from work.

All my brushes glows of ZEAL!

FOR DORN! FOR GLORY!

Gonna finish my second Vow tonight, and begin my third after painting for six hour straight and taking the day off from work.

FOR DORN! FOR GLORY!

Careful Brother, the is a limit on how many vows you can complete.

FOR DORN! FOR GLORY!

Careful Brother, the is a limit on how many vows you can complete.

Gonna travell with work for several week starting this weekend, so I'm putting all the effort into it I can atm.

Archived