That first regiment idea could fit well with Videngeim, if you want to toss a little Shinra/SOLDIER into the mix.

A regiment based on Final Fantasy VII...from the planet Videngeim. Viden Geim.

This is coming from someone that tried to make a Bertie & Jeeves Inquisitor and Soviet Union Iron Warriors, but daaaaaang.

Hey, it was much more subtle when it was just a hive city kinda sorta based off Midgar.

I'm all for a regiment that's officers are augmented by the Saneslau Mechanicus (I'd say things like glands and bionics will do fine - we don't want to be too obvious). I also see a regiment (probably Cadian-esque, perhaps in the same vein as the FW hazard gear units) that uses autoguns and wears blue.

The blue-uniformed regiment hailing from a corporate-run world was what I had in mind as its PDF, with the "SOLDIER" class being the Guard Stormtrooper regiments. Elite in training and gear, but no modifications. Small bits from the game to mix with the small bits that can be taken from something else, like Mass Effect.

First off, love the banner. Excellent job there! :tu:

Next, I have come to a number of conclusions as I somehow continue to write more and more on the Serreiki Lions:

First, I am an admitted hardline fan of the Sabbat Crusade book and Tanith Series.

Second, the writings in those books of the wild and varied forces arrayed against the Crusade, such as the Blood Pact, Sons of Sek, and more beyond, has heavily colored my writings.

Third, I may be going a bit overboard because of this. The Lions are swiftly turning from a small warbard of "Yarr, ahoy!" pirates, into a sprawling and violently dangerous collection of warlords and their professional and combat efficient armies, united in blood and fire under the Lion's banner. I'm hoping to post this monster of a 'mission briefing' tonight, so y'all can see how deep my madness goes, but thou hast been warned.... it might be a bit too much.... :confused:

I am completely okay with this. If anything, they can be our 13th Black Crusade equivalent, if my Black Legion warbands are supposed to be the Heresy.

Huh.

I was imagining Heathens Lions as being something like the Chaos forces in the Sabbat worlds, they're already established with their own little empire and the Second Wave of Imperium settlers are trying to push'em back, with the incoming Black Legion and friends as the new kids on the block.

Basically, our Huron Blackheart is Abaddon, our Abaddon is Huron Blackheart.

First off, love the banner. Excellent job there! :thumbsup:

Next, I have come to a number of conclusions as I somehow continue to write more and more on the Serreiki Lions:

First, I am an admitted hardline fan of the Sabbat Crusade book and Tanith Series.

Second, the writings in those books of the wild and varied forces arrayed against the Crusade, such as the Blood Pact, Sons of Sek, and more beyond, has heavily colored my writings.

Third, I may be going a bit overboard because of this. The Lions are swiftly turning from a small warbard of "Yarr, ahoy!" pirates, into a sprawling and violently dangerous collection of warlords and their professional and combat efficient armies, united in blood and fire under the Lion's banner. I'm hoping to post this monster of a 'mission briefing' tonight, so y'all can see how deep my madness goes, but thou hast been warned.... it might be a bit too much.... :confused:

Actually Heathens what could be done is your big army has a system or a few sub sectors under its control, with my 'rebels' force keeping the Imperium faith alive, sounds good?

Huh.

I was imagining Heathens Lions as being something like the Chaos forces in the Sabbat worlds, they're already established with their own little empire and the Second Wave of Imperium settlers are trying to push'em back, with the incoming Black Legion and friends as the new kids on the block.

Basically, our Huron Blackheart is Abaddon, our Abaddon is Huron Blackheart.

It ultimately depends upon the time in which Heathens' group is first revealed.

The Black Legion group's arrival is roughly parallel to the Liberites'.

But that swap thing is a nice idea,so I am cool with it if Heathens sets his guys up like your Blackjaws.

I like the idea of Heathens' lot being around when the second wave crashes over the Liber Cluster - perhaps they are the reason (or one of them) why the Blackjaws amalgamated...

Also, Heathens, I'd like to venture that I too am a fan of the Sabbat Worlds and the denizens within. Post up what you got brother - I look forward to reading it. :tu:

I've set up the story like a 'Briefing' to the Chapter Masters, Cannoness Superiors, Lord Inquisitors, the Warmaster, etc etc. So, It's kinda half-heard info and intel that devolved into myth when the Silence descended. What the lions became during the Silence is unknown.

The somewhat violent members of the Lions will most assuredly have become a massive threat by the time the Imperium returns. But what kind of a threat will be left to assumption and guesswork (probably until it's too late for some poor Imperial Campaign group.  :wink:  )

The Conflagrators

http://i.imgur.com/Jh8w0Gj.jpg

If you want them bigger then just say so and I'll do just that. C&C are welcome :smile.:

I really like the Conflagrators one. I like it quite a lot. Is there any chance to get a smaller version of this (altered or otherwise)? Perhaps the same length as the Liber Cluster image but a similar height as Brother Tyler's banners in his sig? (An individual one not the whole lot. ^_^ )

Tried editing the Doomsayers' banner a little to make the writing clearer (See Below), though I'll be honest bit stumped for the Scarlet Sentinels, any ideas for them?

http://i.imgur.com/eWacovm.jpg

Edit: This was made before the suggestion, I'll get right on it :)

Since I am having trouble putting it in my post.

The Sons of Calderon

Is this any good?

(I do not have a scanner at the moment, so I just messed around in MS paint)

Edit: can't get the link working either. This is getting kind of frustrating

...though I'll be honest bit stumped for the Scarlet Sentinels, any ideas for them?

Maybe an image of a red and white Cobra destroyer (the prow being white) on a starfield accompanied by text?

...though I'll be honest bit stumped for the Scarlet Sentinels, any ideas for them?

Maybe an image of a red and white Cobra destroyer (the prow being white) on a starfield accompanied by text?

Nice! Will look into that. Here's your banner as well (It's 400x25 Pixels)

http://i.imgur.com/tIU118i.jpg

Since I am having trouble putting it in my post.

The Sons of Calderon

Is this any good?

(I do not have a scanner at the moment, so I just messed around in MS paint)

Edit: can't get the link working either. This is getting kind of frustrating

The image is on your computer. You need to upload it to the internet and post that image.

Try imgur.com, it is pretty simple and straightforward to use.

First of all, here a reworked version of the Doomsayers:

http://i.imgur.com/wnfIJoQ.jpg

And now for the new, The Scarlet Sentinels' banner (Thanks to Olis for the idea):

http://i.imgur.com/pKCMB09.jpg

Edit: Damn typos everywhere!

I think you might have slightly misspelled my name, brother. :happy.:

Thanks for the small banner, btw.

Also - I like that Sentinels banner. :)

Archived