Ah, I'm sorry for the miscommunication, I didn't intend to request any scripting. When I was talking about having a zoom in, I was referring to something like this:

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/warhammer40k/images/0/04/The_Warhammer_40k_Galaxy_Map.jpg

Basically how it does the Eye of Terror and Tau Empire.

I still, personally, say remove the systems. I get the reasoning, it makes sense. But it should be empty right now because we are still in the process of filling it.

If you think the map requires more to be worth making, we can work on providing more for you as a priority, as Olis has begun. How many do you think should there be as a minimum/maximum ratio for each subsector?

Well, Soul Reaper is not a single planetary system but a collective of stars and their planetary systems. It's like a sub-subsector. So it makes sense for it to be picked out, and for the elements within it to appear as separate points. I would, however, remove the designated ones and tighten the others up, make them more closely packed. They are just a small part of Centralis, near Tempest.

What would you say is a good number to fill these subsectors up? 15 each, on average?

I'd say a ballpark of a couple of dozen per sub should be the upper-limit for the time being. We can then tweak that on a case-by-case basis, if needed. That's my tuppence, at least.

Its more lika as we say in sweden a a finger top feeling. It cant look plottered, some places need to have space around it others packed to a point.

A balance hard to described

Look at the FFG rpg map of calixis sector thats a good map in my opinion then google for Gemstone reach that map is to plottered in my opinion, nothing against that artist tho. Its just to tightly packed for a good overview

Arrenthal Sub-sector

Huntordon Alpha - An apparently idyllic temperate civilised world, beneath the surface Huntordon Alpha is controlled by vicious gangs locked in an endless turf war over the mangrove swamps of the Phirward Delta. The roots of the mangrove trees secrete a powerful narcotic which is distilled to make the drug Thrash, valued highly by hired guns, pit-fighters and soldiers across the sub-sector. After dozens of failed attempts to control the gangs the Imperial authorities now leave them largely to their own devices, only intervening in the largest gang wars. This normally results in entire towns or city districts being blockaded and starved into submission by the Adeptus Arbites with the survivors conscripted en masse into the Penal Legions.

Englica Sub-sector

Trazis - The Atris system is a binary system consisting of a red giant star and a smaller, brighter blue star. Trazis orbits around them highly erratically, with Mechanicus experts predicting its destruction within twenty thousand years. Trazis alternates between being a frozen, barren wasteland and a scorched, radioactive hellhole. Nevertheless, it is infested with Orks, who have burrowed out deep caverns across the planet. An orbiting Inquisitorial station monitors their activity, but so far the xenos have never made a successful attempt at leaving the planet. Trazis is often used as a training ground for Inquisitorial Stormtroopers and for Adeptus Astartes neophytes.

There are also a load of planets in the second post that haven't been assigned to sub-sectors yet.

Also the newest W.I.P. Revised Map! Enjoy! Download at my Deviant Page for Readable Texts,Higher Graphics (Download Button is almost in the top right corner of deviantart page).

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2015/059/2/4/wip__liber_cluster_by_m00nprophet-d8jx5zj.jpg

Wanted to add that in Arrenthal (May change name) theres gona be a few warstruck planets! Just so people know :smile.:

and now prepare for mass favoriting on deviantart my me

The second post has been updated with some of the new worlds created and the new subsector (which I found it is 'subsector,' not 'sub-sector' as I originally thought).

I hope Olis doesn't mind, but I changed New Ivalice to Evalissia. I had a bit of lore about a Guard regiment, the 630th Evalissian 'Caesars,' which were based off of the same thematic source. I didn't change what Olis wrote, just the name of the world and added something about the Evalissian Caesar regiments.

I hope Olis doesn't mind, but I changed New Ivalice to Evalissia. I had a bit of lore about a Guard regiment, the 630th Evalissian 'Caesars,' which were based off of the same thematic source. I didn't change what Olis wrote, just the name of the world and added something about the Evalissian Caesar regiments.

Heh, maybe the source came across as too obvious if you've spotted it. Evalissia is fine. :smile.:

Edit - You may want to edit the blurb as the name of the planet is mentioned there too (twice). :wink:

That sounds like a challenge. More worlds are needed.

Ehh, that'll do. Five is good for now. Anyone else want to make some more? :smile.:

I might venture another planet or two. :laugh.:

-= Caeburgh =-

Strictly speaking Caeburgh isn't actually a planet at all, but rather the habitable moon orbiting the desolate planet Jovact. Caeburgh is home to sixteen large, domed cities, each housing several million Imperial Citizens. A seventeenth dome is given over to Hauer's Watch, one of the most highly-regarded military academies in the Liber Cluster. Regiments of Imperial Guard from all across the Cluster have been known to draw recruits from graduates of Hauer's Watch.

Caeburgh is also home to it's own orbital defence station, which doubles as a vast barracks for both the local PDF and visiting regiments of Guardsmen.

The blackened, smog-covered world of Jovact is used as a training ground to teach Guardsmen how to fight in hostile, low-visibility terrain.

-= Kiyaga =-

Kiyaga is famous for two things: An absurdly high level of otherwise rare minerals in the Liber Cluster; and it's horrifying flesh-eating fogs.

The surface of Kiyaga is largely dominated by highly toxic swamplands. During the warm seasons, these swamps almost continuously produce boiling, incredibly corrosive clouds that scour flesh and metal alike, corroding and consuming it.

In spite of these toxic clouds, Kiyaga has a small but flourishing population of miners who live atop Kiyaga's solitary mountain range - the only place on the surface that stays consistently above the deadly corrosive fogs. The mines under the world stretch for miles upon miles as useful metals and rare minerals are continuously ferried to the mountain's spaceport.

-=-=-=-=-=-=

I'd type more up, but I'm working with one arm for now and it hurts like heck to use my left one. :sweat:

I don't know whereabouts on the map these worlds should go - if anyone wants to place them, or change any details, then go right ahead.:turned:

Kiyaga is famous for two things: An absurdly high level of otherwise rare minerals in the Liber Cluster; and it's horrifying flesh-eating fogs.

I initially misread this as horrifying flesh-eating frogs.

I'm prepared to allow this.:tongue.:

I hope Olis doesn't mind, but I changed New Ivalice to Evalissia. I had a bit of lore about a Guard regiment, the 630th Evalissian 'Caesars,' which were based off of the same thematic source. I didn't change what Olis wrote, just the name of the world and added something about the Evalissian Caesar regiments.

Heh, maybe the source came across as too obvious if you've spotted it. Evalissia is fine. :smile.:

Edit - You may want to edit the blurb as the name of the planet is mentioned there too (twice). :wink:

D'oh! I'll edit accordingly when I get home.

Ace, adding unassigned worlds is great, because it makes it easier to more easily spread them about evenly. I need to make an excel file to more easily compare.

Anyone else reminded of the old Catachan Barking Toads and their large blast template "self-defence mechanism?"

-----

Need more planets you say? I think I may be able to assist...

Colvin Sub-sector

Kriiiz - An unusual world located on the rimward border of the Colvin and Arrenthal Sub-sectors, Kriiiz is a mineral-rich death world orbitting the larger Gas Giant Junaal, much of the surface is covered in vast crystal growth as well as being heavily irradiated by it's energetic blue star. Vast electrical storms are a common occurance on Kriiiz, often sweeping across continents before dissapating over the oceans Kriiiz is home to all manner of hostile flora and fauna, including a hostile Xenos race known as the Zaazhin. Highly advanced, viciously intelligent and possessing multi-limbed, crystalline bodies that can shrug off bolter rounds with ease, the Zaazhin are extremely territorial and ferociously attack any who dare enter their home system, though almost never stray from their borders themselves.

Although usually the Zaazhin's insular nature meant they could have easily been ignored by the Imperium without worry, the reports of vast mineral weath and rare elements present on Kriiiz by the Explorator Fleet that first discovered it means that future conflict with the Xenos is highly likely.

Arrenthal Sub-sector

Finis - A small lifeless world orbiting a dying red giant on the far edge of the Arrenthal Sub-sector, bordering the endless emptiness of dark space, Finis is unremarkable in terms of geography with no real resources of value to speak of. Despite this however, the Inquisition maintains a close watch on the planet, ruthlessly enforcing a exclusion zone around the solitary world.

The reason for this may be the single noteworthy feature on Finis's barren surface, an ancient dead city built upon a great plateau atop Finis's tallest mountain.

Thought to have been constructed by an ancient civilization, the ruins have regrettably subsided to mere wind hollowed husks. An observatory overlooks the city from the mountaintop, it's telescope-like apparatus strangely fixed to stare out into the void rather than at the stars. Here lies the strangest sight to behold upon Finis. Thousands of humanoid black statues surround the structure, frozen in poses of horror and despair, terrifyied eyes turned towards the black sky.

Raptus - A large temperate world covered by storm-wracked seas, Raptus is loosely classified as an Agri World thanks to the huge fishing industry of the Hive cities that are scattered across the sea floor. A mere 7% of Raptus's surface is dry land, all of which is completely given over to the massive planetary spaceport known simply as Rust. Here the great whaler-submarines rise from the sea to deliver their bountiful harvest to the port-markets where it will be sold and transported off-world via Rust's colossal orbital elevator and the swarms of trade ships that await in low orbit.

Despite the majority of the population being devoted to it's fishing industry, Raptus also contributes a surprising number of Imperial Guard regiments. The Raptussian people are a tough, resourceful stock, the life of a submariner breeding the hardiness, obedience and discipline needed in the Guard.

As a result the Raptussian "Sea Devils" regiments, with their amphibious tanks and pressure-suited shock troopers are highly respected, as well as greatly valued for their skill at fighting in underwater, void and otherwise hostile enviroments.

Englican Sub-sector

Reyingras - Reyingras is a small, rocky terrestrial world rich in minerals. While the planet holds a great wealth of useful resources and a pleasant climate no colonisation or mining efforts are planned. A rogue planetoid, dubbed Krantz by the initial Mechanicum surveyor vessel, entered into the system roughly ten thousand years ago and has since entered into a decaying orbit around Reyingras. Krantz is nearing the end of its slow inward spiral, as a result violent earthquakes and deadly windstorms are becoming increasingly common on Reyingras.

Mechanicum experts calculate within the next two to three centuries both planets will rip each other apart, presenting the Imperium with an easier way of harvesting resources from the resulting debris.

Ah, I'm sorry for the miscommunication, I didn't intend to request any scripting. When I was talking about having a zoom in, I was referring to something like this:

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/warhammer40k/images/0/04/The_Warhammer_40k_Galaxy_Map.jpg

Basically how it does the Eye of Terror and Tau Empire.

I still, personally, say remove the systems. I get the reasoning, it makes sense. But it should be empty right now because we are still in the process of filling it.

If you think the map requires more to be worth making, we can work on providing more for you as a priority, as Olis has begun. How many do you think should there be as a minimum/maximum ratio for each subsector?

AAAH ok! Well that could happen! Lets see how things move along i got alot of room on the borders! to do something like that! but lets hope its not needed and we fill the sectors up more!

Anyone want to write some background to four wartorn planets?  :smile.:

Also updated the map with all the latest additions!

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2015/060/b/2/wip__liber_cluster_by_m00nprophet-d8jx5zj.jpg
MUCH bigger map here but it needs to be downloaded for full size.

Questions :biggrin.:

Alam - Target of xenos reavers known as Dark Eldar. Planet type?

In the new map i placed these myself: Are they in the wrong spots? or does it work? and if its wrong spots where approx do you want it moved? :smile.:

Grennarch - Home World of the Aetheric Swords Chapter

Libitum – Home World of the Heralds of Letum Chapter

Anesidora – Home World of the Iron Ravagers Chapter and the Anesidorian Mechanicus

Scythia – Home World of the Black Falcons Chapter

Arrax – Noted for the fall of the Angels Exultant Chapter from the Emperor’s grace

I think if you'd like to choose about half a dozen of that list for Arrenthal, that'd be alright. The rest we might want to reserve to quickly flesh out some of the final four Subsectors.

If you do choose any for Arrenthal, I would recommend that you either choose none of those connected to the Sereiki Lions, or all of them. If you'd like the Eighteen Worlds in Arrenthal, feel free. But I would like to point out again that they are very close together and would only take up maybe 1/10th of the Subsector. So in that case it wouldn't be inappropriate to select worlds that seem more important than the others and put them on there, like Evin and Venet for instance.

I'll take a look at the new image soon. I'm working on adding some more to Liber Regnum and Centralis, but I'll also update the second post when I'm done. I'll make sure your placements are included.

I think if you'd like to choose about half a dozen of that list for Arrenthal, that'd be alright. The rest we might want to reserve to quickly flesh out some of the final four Subsectors.

If you do choose any for Arrenthal, I would recommend that you either choose none of those connected to the Sereiki Lions, or all of them. If you'd like the Eighteen Worlds in Arrenthal, feel free. But I would like to point out again that they are very close together and would only take up maybe 1/10th of the Subsector. So in that case it wouldn't be inappropriate to select worlds that seem more important than the others and put them on there, like Evin and Venet for instance.

I'll take a look at the new image soon. I'm working on adding some more to Liber Regnum and Centralis, but I'll also update the second post when I'm done. I'll make sure your placements are included.

Ok let me make a few changes then before your final word! Gona add Lions to Arrenthal then and remove my worlds for now.

But, but, but I just did all the excel-thingie to the new map. I think the Arrenthal is already pretty good, and with what I am adding to Centralis and Liber Regnum, they'll have the minimum of the 15 across all of the Subsectors we've currently got.

That way we can reserve the Eighteen Worlds for one of the back Subsectors.

But, but, but I just did all the excel-thingie to the new map. I think the Arrenthal is already pretty good, and with what I am adding to Centralis and Liber Regnum, they'll have the minimum of the 15 across all of the Subsectors we've currently got.

That way we can reserve the Eighteen Worlds for one of the back Subsectors.

Haha ok :tongue.: well you give me mixed signals :tongue.: anywho, decide yourself i added 5 planets to the  18  worlds (found 13 you had named) look on both maps and tell m e which you like :smile.: or the other map without the Lions in it.

Possible Sereki Lion's Worlds

Mertyl – War-torn

Tenopia Majoris War-torn

Artanias War-torn

Coral's Veil War-torn

Ashen Abyss – Death World

Sorry, I said that before looking at the new map, and when I did I figured "oh, okay, looks like he won't need them" and proceeded to build a list off of that image.

Since those worlds are a part of the Eighteen Worlds Crusade (EWC), which is something of an ongoing thing we're trying to bring to completion at the moment, I think I would rather expansion on those worlds be part of it. Which isn't to say none of those worlds can't be in it, but I would like it if we did more than just name them. If you're not aware of what the EWC is, it's basically a collection of battle reports that discuss the Imperium's assault on the Sereiki Lions as the final major conflict that, while not being the very last battle, effectively seals the Imperium's conquest of the Liber Cluster. Many of us here have been assigned some aspect of that crusade to write about, and I would prefer it if further expansion on the Eighteen Worlds be a part of those assignments.

Like I said, this doesn't mean that those worlds can't be in it, but if you would like to join in, then I'd say pick one of those world, pick a force, either Imperial or Lions, and talk about something that happens. I would, however, highly recommend you get caught up fully on the thread before you do. It's something that is spread about across about 2/3s of the thread. If you'd like to perhaps dip a toe in before jumping whole hog, I'd recommend checking out this post, which has what assignments have currently been handed out. See if one catches your eye, talk to the person it was assigned to, and share it as a collaborative effort. Since it's something we're keen to get done with, it would definitely be a great help. That said, if you'd like to focus on doing a map instead, that's completely fine. It's a great asset to have.

Anyway, I'm about to update the 2nd post, but before I do I'd like to post here my additions and a list of Subsectors and their worlds.

Subsector Liber Regnum

Gardenhome – Classified as a pleasure world, Gardenhome is a viridian jewel of a planet, deliberately kept pristine. The Liber Cluster’s ruling class and prominent powers keep immense, ornate mansions on Gardenhome, some of such size as to be visible from orbit, like soft, white pearls floating in a sea of verdant green and azure waters. Brightest of these is the ceremonial home of the Administrarch, highest lord of the Liber Cluster and Imperial Regent, whose sprawling expanse is just over 83,000 km2. The planet is kept in careful balance by a host of Magos Biologis, making Gardenhome a study in a self-sustaining, predator-less ecosystem. Prior to humanity’s claim, the world was over-run with mammalian megafauna and a feral xenos breed of passing intelligence, long since brought to extinction.

Subsector Centralis

Sefaris – This wind-blown planet suffers from wildly shifting atmospheric pressures due to the world’s erratic orbit about its twin suns. However, the industrious Sefarians utilize the torrentious winds to great effect, powering their manufactorums by funneling and concentrating wind currents into the labyrinthine tunnel networks that thread through the factories. It is said by many those within the Mechanicus that it is false to assume that their logical minds have no room for the appreciation of art. There is nothing more beautiful than the song of the winds, endlessly sung in the forges of Sefaris.

Krineland – Once believed to be the closest inhabitable world to the Liber Cluster’s centermost point, the relatively unremarkable civilized world took this fact to heart, as a matter of great, and indeed biannual, celebration. The Kriner provide little of value to the greater Imperium, instead being merely acceptably self-sufficient. Not exempt from the tithes, however, this leaves their only true export being manpower to the Emperor’s armies, in the form of mechanized, shock assault regiments. Ever since the colonization of the void colony Es’viener, technically 23 lightyears closer to the commonly accepted central point, Krineland has become increasingly belligerent and hostile in the Centralis Court. Accusations fly with increasing toxicity, and often of questionable accuracy, about the many crimes of the void colony against the peoples of Krineland. Many times Subsector Command has been forced to enforce a ceasefire between the two, though exasperation and intolerance over the situation leaves Krineland’s perceived primacy in the Subsector highly suspect.

List of Worlds by Subsector:

NOTE: If a world is in italics, it means that it is part of a system or collective of systems, which is put next to the world's (or other) name. The name attached to them should be what is put on the map (example: Colvin, rather than both Colvin Majoris and Colvin Minoris). The exceptions are the Soul Reapers and the EWC, which are collectives of systems rather than a single planetary system.

You might notice that there are some new worlds, and there are some worlds that have been moved or changed. If you'd like to question some of my changes, feel free to bring it up.

Subsector Liber Regnum

Liber Primus (Dead World)

Libera Mundi
Terminus Crux
Saneslau
Nabaretti
Velmghart
Carver's World
Pellucid
Maccar
Gardenhome
Scythia
Arrax
Hatake
Vorden
Anesidora

Subsector Centralis
The Tempest
CB1-3 - Soul Reapers
CB2-5 - Soul Reapers
CB3-6 - Soul Reapers
CB2-2 - Soul Reapers
Reclaimer's End - Soul Reapers
Besaine - Soul Reapers
Ships' Fall - Soul Reapers
Aquila Rise - Soul Reapers
Aquila's Reach - Soul Reapers
Sandbox - Soul Reapers
Libitum
Sefaris
Krineland
Es'viener

Subsector Colvin

Rictus IV
Colvin Majoris - Colvin
Colvin Minoris - Colvin
Durant
Drysthelm
Muldacia
Cardinalis
Planet R390
Ghostlands
Burgess
Gharam Lesk
Kriiz
Typhon-Echidna - Typhon-Echidna
Charybdis - Typhon-Echidna

Subsector Englica
Mundus Novus
Acripa
Garandor
Libertas
Anglin - Albion
Caledon - Albion
Cambris - Albion
Kalliel
Warpstorm Id'ilmar
Evalissia
Calahan
Trazis
Reyingras
Chevalius
Liniam
Geius Prime
Gyrron
Grennarch
Schola Scionis
Magadha

Subsector Arrenthal

Ensek
Huntordon Alpha
Finis
Raptus
Mertyl
Coral's Veil
Kiyaga
Artanias
Tenopia Majoris
Caeburgh
Ashen Abyss
St. Crispin's World
Alam
Clans of Medusa Orbital Phenomena

Currently Unsorted
The Deep (OUTSIDE ALL SUBSECTORS)
Pallias
Grissum Primus
Jussian Omega
Thravis Prime - EWC
Durtuvar - EWC
Sranav - EWC
Lelith Secundus - EWC
Baluarte - EWC
Heroda IV - EWC
Cenicika - EWC
Tonagish - EWC
Evin Prime - EWC
Zavatista - EWC
Venet - EWC
Barek Zayim - EWC
Nimobia - EWC
Andalus - EWC
Shenac - EWC

I'm now going to work on updating the second post to have this new order.

Added these to map:

Englica

• Magadha - Orc devastated world.
Arrenthal
  • Mertyl - War-torn world
  • Coral's Veil- War-torn world
  • Artanias- War-torn world
  • Tenopia Majori- War-torn world
  • Ashen Abyss - Death World

Could use a few more centralis planets, also were lacking alot of the unusual planet types. Paradise, cardinal, only 1 shrine and no pennal worlds.

Removed the EWC's from map, for now.

Canis 

http://shrani.si/f/2w/12h/4OJXsNp8/1/dream-ocean-planet-art-1.jpg

A vista from the shore of Stevanium Beach - Designated Adeptus Astartes control area. Notice the moons Postcanis and Pastcanis. 

Canis is a small planet locked on the eastern rim of the sector, a region unremarkable in its nature if it wouldn't be for the anomalous presence of an Ordo Xenos Watch Station known as the Dog. Located in the mist shrouded valley of the Dog Mountains this disbanded Watch Station stands silently, guarding the easternmost approach of the sector, its augurs prying the secrets of the galaxy beyond. The planet itself is covered in vast oceans teeming with marine life and the few human settlers that live here are mostly seasonal workers which are bonded to the numerous fishing guilds and merchant houses of the inner regions. 

Canis earned its name due to the strange form of the Dog Mountains, resembling a canine figure when observed from orbit but it is also implied that the planet was always considered a sentry post, standing vigil over the expanses beyond the eastern rim. The Inquisition settled the planet several thousand years ago, building over seventy watch towers in the deep valleys of the Dog Mountains. This towers are some of the finest repositories of the Mechanicus augur technology and are completely automated and servitor crewed. 

The importance of Watch Station Dog is crucial to the sector and while disbanded a long time ago due to the ravages of time and the lack of Deathwatch personnel to crew the bastion is still operational, albeit at a reduced capacity. Every ten sidereal years a token crew is sent to the Watch Station, mostly composed by tech-adepts and retired Ordo Xenos Tempestum Scions, who have the sole task to maintain the so called "Dog Ears", the augur towers and to provide immediate warning via an astropath which is conveniently held in a stasis casket just for such emergencies. 

In its better days Watch Station Dog was a tireless sentry, its Deathwatch team hunting down the xenos and the abominations which nest in the region though as the presence of this threats abated so did the interest of the Inquisition to keep a costly Watch Station operative. It is rumored though that Watch Station Dog still has some secrets in its depths, namely some Inquisitors speculate that deep below in the Halls of Enduring Service a champion of the Deathwatch lies dormant, one of the fabled Deredeo-pattern Dreadnoughts seconded to the service in the Deathwatch by a long forgotten chapter of the Adeptus Astartes. This champion is said to bear no mark nor icon, a Black Shield, who as some speculate has to endure a penance centuries old and probably forgotten by the Inquisition, penance for a slight perceived or a crime committed by his chapter kin. 

Despite the secrets of the Inquisition, Canis has secrets on its own. Strange curving structures of impossible geometry were detected by the deep scans on the ocean floor, their constructors unknown, structures seemingly grown, not built, by using a bone like material. From time to time this structures emit a pulse but otherwise no anomalous phenomena were observed. Perhaps this structures are the reason why Watch Station Dog was built in the first place, but the Inquisition scholars consider this a polite guess at best.

The ecology of Canis is surprisingly friendly to mankind, showing the trademarks of ancient terraforming though not by human hands, that was ascertained by the Magus Archeologus Stevan in early M35. The biology of the planet revolves around its vast oceans, teeming with fish but surprisingly little predators other than minor crustaceans and cephalopods, both not even remotely a danger to adult humans. The fish eat the massive reserves of plankton while the few predators scour the oceans for carcasses and injured creatures, thus creating a remarkably clean and pure ecosystem. The fishing guilds petitioned the Administratum a myriad of times to increase the presence of the Imperium on Canis, though the request was never granted, probably due to the influence of the Inquisition.

On a side note several Adeptus Astartes chapters and Imperium agencies have a limited licence to harvest the fish bounty of Canis, as long as they provide a patrol of the surrounding region or a service to the Deathwatch. This aspect of the Canis economy was installed in the ancient past in order to support the massive astartes presence in the region as well as to secure a pure and untainted source of food for the sector, jealously guarding it from xenos and pirate fleets. 

It is rumored that Canis could easily support the population of several hive worlds with its fish bounty and food goods ranging from kelp to edible and very nutrient coral but it is perhaps due to this that the Inquisition secured the world in the best interest for the Imperium of Man and forged a string of contracts with the more militant Imperial agencies such as the Astartes and the numerous local Rogue Traders, all to keep Canis secured and its nutritive wealth protected. 

Currently a small observation station is being carved upon the surface of Pastcanis, the second moon of Canis, and a series of explorative mining ventures were financed by several Adeptus Astartes chapters to tap the Prometheum lines on Postcanis, the first and the biggest moon of Canis. 

Archived