Thanks!

Glad you saw that, carnosaur-- yeah, I think they're a fun signature weapon type- while Marines get all the fun goodies with chapter tactics*, the tiny little mod we're doing is house-ruling a few bits and pieces so you can actually play chaos factions rather than just vanilla. 

* fingers crossed that some forms of legion tactics or general formations/detatchments allow a little more flavor when CSM's get updated...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Stuka's got that right (I managed to get a spare second dead captain, still not sure if he'll be a Night Lords trophy or an Astral Claws relic/shrine- either way, he's probably gonna' have a pimp throne on top of a tank. (Thoughts?)

And good eye, Quixus- I think the Raptors weapons look infinitely better than most CSM weapons (except the unarmored chainswords which I've been stealing for my AC's), so mostly use those where they fit. Most of my chaos stuff is cobbled together from an average of about 4 kits- currently I think my cultists are the only guys I haven't converted (much), and that's mostly because I can't justify putting that much effort into minis that just evaporate off the board.

Stuka's got that right (I managed to get a spare second dead captain, still not sure if he'll be a Night Lords trophy or an Astral Claws relic/shrine- either way, he's probably gonna' have a pimp throne on top of a tank. (Thoughts?)

You could put him on a platform paint him in just one colour either gold/bronze/silver or like marble and you got a memorial for a dead hero as terrain. :D laugh.png

Archived