++ Gods of the Arena - A World Eaters Community ++

Flint13

I am Bloodbath and under the name of Centurion Thaddius "the butcher" Taron, I command the 7th Company of the only Legion that matters.

"We are the Emperor's Maulers, and the reavers of humanity. Let the foe tremble behind their walls, we will tear them asunder. Let them build their barricades, we will cast them aside. Let them cower in their trenches, we will fill them with blood. As we embark on this great crusade, we will tread the worlds of this galaxy under our boots. Let the Galaxy drown in blood."

-Centurion Thaddius Taron, the butcher of Sigma-7

Obviously, this will be a pre Angron crusade force.

Edited by Bloodbath

Now I just need one of those teethy mouthy badgy things!

Seriously though, I have always wanted to do world eaters. Since I saw the artwork of the WE with the bolt pistol and axe, advancing, all casual like. There is no piece of art more arrogant, more bad ass than that.......... I was excited about the iron hands for a while, but it would be way too expensive. Cuz of all the other legio bits needed to represent a force scavenging battle field to keep themselves running(obviously just post isstvan). So I decided a change was needed. The call of chaos is there. Always promising power.

So as I don't have the stomach yet to go nads out chaos. I decided that the Horus Heresy would be a nice comfortable slide into damnation. So here I go, hopefully my path to sin will be entertaining to all. Even though it will be slow starting, as I have no access to the hobby right now. So maybe just fluff and artwork for now.

Keep walking the path of blood mates

Prime

As my first post on the B&C... :happy.:

I, Skullchλos, stand drenched in the blood of my enemies, servant only to the Red Angel. I command the Hell Guardians warband, former XVII Assault Company of the XII Legion World Eaters, under Slaughtermaster Zon Thrax, the Red Hand and King of Three Axes. For the glory of Angron, and the blood of our enemies wet on our axes.

You get definite bonus points for showing up with a Vorhees avatar.

Your warband stands proudly etched upon the Brass Record. Stand strong, stand tall, but most of all... stay standing. Your father demands it. 

Welcome Skullchλos, you came to the right place :D

Hey, Kraut! Hi, Flint!

You may have noticed I changed my name (then again, probably not).

Is it possible for me to get a new badge, and an updated name in the roster (both in the Murderer's Call and here, because, well, money is time, and this saves both) ?

Thanks, 

He who was once known as Your Friendly Neighborhood Psycho.

I'm currently reading Khârn: Eater of Worlds.

I have to say Reynolds writes some awesome 12th Llegio fluff (Chosen of Khorne is my favourite audio drama of all times!) and it's definitely worth the buy.

We finally get to know Dreagher a little better, as he is quite a cool caratcher.

Ps: According to the book, the 17th company is commanded by Argus Brond. Should we put him on our brass record?

A question for you, my fellow Eaters of Worlds.

There are a few choice Lord builds out there (or at least these are the common ones I run)

Khârn

CSM - Juggernaut, Axe

CSM - Warpsmith, Brand, MoK (I love it :p)

Crimson - Juggernaut, Sword, Armour

I'm going to play around with our new formation and see what I can work out, anyone have any another other builds they enjoy?

+SIGMA-7+

Designation:Fortres World

population:high

Action:compliance is not optional. Immediate destruction reguired.

mobilise LEGIO XII.

"Where is Centurio Taron?" a voice boom over the victorious Legionaires

The silence that followed was immediate, and deafening.

"My Praetor," the response came from Sgt Cast as he rose, touching right fist to breastplate. "Our Centurion is in there."

Praetor Malak looked in the direction of the Pointing finger. it was nothing more than a hole in the wall. A scorched result of a breaching charge.

"He is alive then?"

"Yes My Praetor, and in.................fine Spirits" the laughter was robust, but respectful.

"I found these on the Battlefield" the broken power sword and all but destroyed Boltgun crash to the floor.

"Yes my Praetor, the Mongrels tried to stop us with mortar fire. and the Centurion was blown free from a blast"

"And he continued without any Arms?"

"Well no Praetor, he wrenched a piece of shrapnell from a Rhino, and wielded it as a sword"

"Did he now?"

"Aye, and it seemed he was born to wield it."

The were interrupted when a shadow emerged from the breach-hole. over 100 Legionaires knelt at once. the ground tremble with the impact of it.  The Praetor Marvelled at this. Thaddius was just as savage, if not more so than any of his other captains. but his men almost revered him.

Centurio Thaddius Taron emerge from the Breach, armour and the massive piece of jagged metal he had used as a weapon dripping with Gore. when he saw his Praetor he stopped and handed the shrapnel to one of his men.

"have the weaponsmiths fashion this into a proper weapon.........actually just tell them to put a handle on the damned thing"

"praetor" he said saluting.

"It is done then?"

"Of course my Praetor, the last fortress is fallen" he tosses the heads of the fortress cadre to the ground to emphasize his point."all that is left is to slaughter the survivors."

Malak smiled a rare smile.

"you hear that men?' he boomed "your centurion proclaimes victory, Hail Centurio Thaddius Taron, the Butcher of Sigma-7"

The response was more deafening than the preceding silence......

"THE BUTCHER, THE BUTCHER, THE BUTCHER"

I'm currently reading Khârn: Eater of Worlds.

I have to say Reynolds writes some awesome 12th Llegio fluff (Chosen of Khorne is my favourite audio drama of all times!) and it's definitely worth the buy.

We finally get to know Dreagher a little better, as he is quite a cool caratcher.

Ps: According to the book, the 17th company is commanded by Argus Brond. Should we put him on our brass record?

Omigawd, tell me about some Chosen of Khorne. It is hands down my fav audio drama!

I haven't checked out who does the voice work for that one, but seriously, every time I heard that thick Slavic accent he gives Khârn... *shivvers* :wub.:

As my first post on the B&C... :happy.:

I, Skullchλos, stand drenched in the blood of my enemies, servant only to the Red Angel. I command the Hell Guardians warband, former XVII Assault Company of the XII Legion World Eaters, under Slaughtermaster Zon Thrax, the Red Hand and King of Three Axes. For the glory of Angron, and the blood of our enemies wet on our axes.

Welcome to the slaughter! Here's your badge:

we_badge_skullchaos.png

However, as Khârn the Bloody has pointed out, the 17th company is led by Argus Brond in canon. This doesn't mean you cannot choose that as your company, of course, but if you want to avoid contradicitons, you might want come up with either a different company name or a reason why your warlord deposed Brond ;)

Hey, Kraut! Hi, Flint!

You may have noticed I changed my name (then again, probably not).

Is it possible for me to get a new badge, and an updated name in the roster (both in the Murderer's Call and here, because, well, money is time, and this saves both) ?

Thanks, 

He who was once known as Your Friendly Neighborhood Psycho.

Alright, here we go:

we_badge_thepsycho.png

@ Flint13: Hmm, Khârn the Bloody is right: We should definitely add the 17th company to the lineup! Plus I discovered - while blazing through Talon of Horus yesterday - that Centurion Lheorvine Urkris originally commanded the World Eaters' 50th heavy support company, so you should add him as well. Speaking of which, I can only recommend the book to you all: Not only for its World Eaters support character (who steals quite a few scenes, I might add), but also because it has lots and lots of awesome detail about the legion wars in the Great Eye. Plus ADB is the author -- need I say more?

@ Bloodbath: Oh, that was quite an enjoyable read! Thanks for sharing! :)

-