++ Excessive Perfection - An Emperor's Children Community ++

Forté

I cannot access photoshop on my laptop without a working mouse, so I cannot reasonably do it despite a rough background with Nurgle and Deathguard forces.

Hell, I came up with a Tzeentchian Pyre Sorc with a Jumpack already for the future Tzeentch topic.

I cannot access photoshop on my laptop without a working mouse, so I cannot reasonably do it despite a rough background with Nurgle and Deathguard forces.

Hell, I came up with a Tzeentchian Pyre Sorc with a Jumpack already for the future Tzeentch topic.

I don't use a mouse on my laptop. Standard touch pad. Next excuse ;)

Ctrl F, Alt, home to navigate. Tab a thousand times, and with Firefox an amazing but annoying add on called Mouseless browsing. Granted I have to toggle the hell out of it, but believe it or not it's amazing how fast you can get around without the mouse than with one.

Also I finally got a smart phone not to long ago, so that's why my posts lately have had weird grammar and a lot of A's and crap.

After reviewing this thread in its entirety:

Nurgle has decided that he wants YOU SlaveToDarkness!

14706410449_87df60d912_b.jpg

Just saying.... :laugh.:

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/295244-pit-of-pestilence-papa-nurgle-wants-you/?p=3778601

just sayin :P

After reviewing this thread in its entirety:

Nurgle has decided that he wants YOU SlaveToDarkness!

14706410449_87df60d912_b.jpg

Just saying.... :laugh.:

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/295244-pit-of-pestilence-papa-nurgle-wants-you/?p=3778601

just sayin :tongue.:

Inception!